• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Me annoying? Why, never!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Mosquitos, cockroches, ants, flies, spiders, waterbugs....any kind of insect that are in my apartment. >< Insects get into my apartment...I will freak!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Most boys in my class... -.- They act so immature and seem to have a hard time getting it through their thick skulls, that people are different. They always come bugging me when I'm reading, saying I'm a nerd >_< There's one boy who always come to my house on tuesdays, plays on my computer for 5 hours and leaves, sometimes saying 'bye' or 'see you tomorrow' then there's another one who thinks he's my friend and sometimes comes bugging me with some of the most stupid things you have ever heard about... Whenever I'm with him (wich is pretty rarely, because I always come up with a lame excuse not to be with him) he wants to go out and do something he calls ''poisonous sludge'', wich usualy contains spices, old milk and soap -.- I don't have the heart to tell him, the last time I enjoyed that was at the age of 4...

*EDIT* Oops, didn't notice this was only for bug ^_^ Well, the most annoying bug for me is probaly the mosquito, but they aren't really that bad...

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    We don't have mosquitos here ^^ So I'd have to say flies! Although when I was on holiday the mosquitos were SO annoying...I used to have to get up in the middle of the night and act all stealthy, trying to get them! XD I eventually did but I ended up being so tired that I didn't want to get up in the morning!

Years
    I would also have to say the fly. It buzzes around you all the time, and it gets everwhere. They're very hard to kill too. So far, in my life, that's the most annoying insect that I have encountered. >>;
    Mosquitos come in a close second... I hate mosquito bites. They itch too much.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Flies are just so annoying, they buzz around everywhere and when your trying to sleep on a hot day they land on you and crawl and it's just annoying, you can't even go underneath the cover because it's hot.

Die flies!!!

Years
    *drumb roll* Tha MOSQUITO!! Dun dun!!!!
    Rawrr, tch, get outta here ya annyoin' pece a' crap! Know yar weakness ta FIRE, bug!! *Blast Burns the entire planet*
    I missed. o.=.o;

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Ants, mosquitoes, flies, spiders and just about every single bug in the world. -.-U This dude back on Serebii made this thread saying that killing ants should be legal. e_oU

EDIT:

Oh how could I have forgotten about the cockroaches? I hate them, always crawling on your ceiling and falling on the top of your head causing you to scream you're head off... or is that just me?

Gamegirl1994

Azumarill Lover <3
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 19, 2006
    I hate cockroaches! They are so disgusting! When I went to this island for vacation, it was full of huge cockroaches! Eeek!

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    Yeah, the fly...the only insect fast enough to not be killed by a shotgun...and you thought wild firetrucks are hard to kill...lol.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Mosquitos....I shall be nightmare to them, and they shall be nightmire to me. XP
    Well, by that I mean that I hate these things buzzing in my ear in the middle of the night, especialy during summer, so I just manage to destroy most of them...with my magical technique...even during nighttime XD Heh, I still feel bad about it though *snif* ;-;.

Years
    You do have a point about Mosquitos... they are pretty annoying. Like, they bite you and leave a dot there for a while. ;___;

But still flies are more annoying. With Mosquitos you don't even know they're there. But with flies you are forever trying to get them away from your face!

jimbobjo

a lover of mazza
    Years
    a blow fly there so annoying when your trying to get to sleep they start buzzing around your ears i hate them

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Humans. What's more annoying than a sibling or a bully? At least you can get away from most of the bugs by going inside or using bug repellent.

Back