• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Mean Feats - Calling all PokeGeeks :P

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Anybody out there who has COMPLETLEY finished any of the Pokemon games? Oh but even better, has anybody ever trained ALL the pokemon in any game to lv.100? lol Without cheats of course :P Or obtained every item in the game, every shiny (2nd gen upwards) etc.

Well in general, who has come close to having absolutley nothing to achieve?

Closest I have come to completing Blue is seen about 147, own 110ish and only ever got one pokemon to 100 with training but the rest of the team were several levels behind between 40-70. hey, I liked that mewtwo! :P

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Blue with 150 pokemon all lvl 90-100. Exclude mew of course.
    Silver with 249 or something like that with 200 of them shiny and again all lvl 90-100. Basically cloned and sent to silver to get a high number like that.

DiggorysGremlin

Screw Pokemon. Facepunch ftw.
    Years
  • I've raised a Level 100 Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Charizard, Suicune, Tyranitar and SHINY Luvdisc, and got Ribbons in every contests in Master Rank as well as filled all the paintings in the museum. I've also completed Emeralds Battle Hill's many challenges, and filled my Fire Red dex and Emerald dex with EVERY Pokemon [apart from events]. Took me approximately 300 hours. Wow. No life.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    In Pokemon Blue, I caught one hundred and fifty one Pokemon but only twenty or so reached the level of one hundred. In Pokemon Silver, I caught two hundred and fifty one Pokemon but only thirty or so were level one hundred. The third generation games, I didn't really achieve anything. Fourth generation, I have all the legendaries and about one hundred and fifty shinies. Shinies are no longer a novelty, as it is so easy to get them through hacking and the GTS. I'm have three hundred and seventy Pokemon according to my Pokedex in Diamond.

And that's my life story for you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
    Back