• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Mecha Moth's Three Day Shiny Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
    Mecha Moth's Giveaway

Mecha Moth's Three Day Shiny Giveaway!

I'm giving away 15 handcrafted shinies straight from the source: Me! The 15 shinies below were all caught by myself, and they are all legitimate with very few clones living out there.

Rules
    • Standard PC Rules Apply
    • I live in US Mountain Time (UTC-6/7)
    • The giveaway will last 3 days. I will be trading from 8PM to 10:30PM MDT Tuesday, August 8, 7PM to 10:30PM MDT Wednesday, August 9, and almost all day Thursday, August 10.
    • All 15 Pokémon will be clones
    • Each person that replies to my thread will be eligible for 3 of the 15 shinies below
    • I may give out an extra shiny if you're one of my established trade partners, if you have between 10-40 posts on PC, or if you leave me a review after our initial trade here.
    • Please be polite and not greedy
    • Please do not make a new account just so you can get one extra shiny. It's kinda not worth it, you guys.
    • If you leave me waiting for more than 30 minutes to an hour after an agreed trade time without a good excuse for your tardiness, it is up to my discretion to cancel the trade altogether. If this continues to be an issue, you will be blacklisted.
    • If I don't want to trade with you, you will be ignored. Sorry about it.

Format for Trades

Interested in:
    3DS Name:
    Time Zone:
    (Trainer Name and Friend Code, if not by your avatar)

My Info
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott
    Sun Trainer Name: Luric

The Pokémon for trade:

Pokedex # - Pokemon - Lvl - Gender - Trainer Name - Nature - Ball - Important Stats - Hidden Power

27 - Sandshrew - lvl 16 - M - Abby - Naive - Safari - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting

77 - Ponyta - lvl 32 - M - Abby - Modest - Moon - x/x/x/x/x/30 - Rock

92 - Gastly - lvl 3 - M - Abby - Mild - Moon - x/x/x/31/x/x - Electric

129 - Magikarp - lvl 20 - M - Abby - Modest - Lure - x/0/x/x/31/31 - Grass

214 - Heracross - lvl 40 - M - Abby - Quiet - Love - x/x/x/x/x/x - Grass

246 - Larvitar - lvl 42 - M - Abby - Hasty - Safari - x/x/x/x/x/x - Flying

333 - Swablu - lvl 26 - M - Elliott - Mild - Premier - x/x/x/x/x/31 - Ice

403 - Shinx - lvl 14 - M - Abby - Modest - Fast - x/x/x/x/x/x - Poison

441 - Chatot - lvl 14 - M - Abby - Serious - Moon - x/x/x/0/x/x - Poison

442 - Spiritomb - lvl 30 - F - Elliott - Lonely - Dusk - x/x/31/x/31/x - Fire

556 - Maractus - lvl 30 - M - Elliott - Timid - Ultra - x/31/x/31/x/x - Ghost

570 - Zorua - lvl 16 - M - Elexa - Bold - Premier - x/31/x/x/x/x - Dark

621 - Druddigon - lvl 30 - M - Elliott - Impish - Dusk - x/x/x/31/x/31 - Bug

668 - Pyroar - lvl 30 - M - Elliott - Hardy - Ultra - 31/x/x/x/31/x - Fire

731 - Pikipek - lvl 2 - M - Luric - Mild - Luxury - 30/31/31/29/31/31 - Dragon

Last edited:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    Free Shinies? Where?

Interested in: 27 - Sandshrew - lvl 16 - M - Abby - Naive - Safari - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting
    3DS Name: Dylan
    Time Zone: EDT (1 hour ahead of you)
    The file I'll probably trade on will have the ign Yvelt.

Saves me the trouble of breeding a normal Sandshrew myself :P. Thanks in advance!

Also, I don't like taking things like shinies from people without at least asking if they want anything in return. I have a Shiny Alolan Sandshrew that I feel would be appropriate given what is being traded for if you want it (SOS'd by me, and it will also be a clone).

Edit: Actually, can I get the Chatot too if that's not too much trouble?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello~
    Glad you're doing this! I'd only like one because I have a lot already, and I want everyone to get the chance to participate

Interested in: Pyroar, please <3
    3DS Name: Soapy
    Time Zone: EDT (GMT +4), I can trade from 9PM to 10PM your time all weekdays!

Thank you so much!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
    Free Shinies? Where?

Interested in: 27 - Sandshrew - lvl 16 - M - Abby - Naive - Safari - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting
    3DS Name: Dylan
    Time Zone: EDT (1 hour ahead of you)
    The file I'll probably trade on will have the ign Yvelt.

Saves me the trouble of breeding a normal Sandshrew myself :P. Thanks in advance!

Also, I don't like taking things like shinies from people without at least asking if they want anything in return. I have a Shiny Alolan Sandshrew that I feel would be appropriate given what is being traded for if you want it (SOS'd by me, and it will also be a clone).

Edit: Actually, can I get the Chatot too if that's not too much trouble?

The Sandshrew and Chatot are yours. I appreciate the offer for an Alola-Sandshrew in return, but this is a giveaway. We can work out a deal on my normal trade shop in the future. But no worries about trying to reciprocate.
    EDIT: Let me know what times you're available over the next three days.

Hello~
    Glad you're doing this! I'd only like one because I have a lot already, and I want everyone to get the chance to participate

Interested in: Pyroar, please <3
    3DS Name: Soapy
    Time Zone: EDT (GMT +4), I can trade from 9PM to 10PM your time all weekdays!

Thank you so much!

I'm just handing out clones rather than the originals, so feel free to choose more.
    Either way, the Pyroar is yours.

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I'm just handing out clones rather than the originals, so feel free to choose more.
    Either way, the Pyroar is yours.

Hmm, then I'd like Larvitar and Zorua, too! Thank you ^-^ Is tonight okay to trade with you? :)
    And by the way this is an interesting format for a Giveaway, might casually steal this from you hehehee~

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
    Hmm, then I'd like Larvitar and Zorua, too! Thank you ^-^ Is tonight okay to trade with you? :)
    And by the way this is an interesting format for a Giveaway, might casually steal this from you hehehee~

I'm down for tonight during your timeframe. The Pyroar, Larvitar, and Zorua are yours.
    I figured to change things up a bit. I wanted to cultivate some of my more unique shinies while keeping them with my OT. Plus, it helps new traders get some unique stuff while building up popularity of my shop.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2022
    Interested in: Swablu, Shinx and Heracross. Thanks
    3DS Name: Ola
    Time Zone: CEST – Central European Summer Time (Daylight Saving Time)

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    EDIT: Let me know what times you're available over the next three days.

I suppose that is a somewhat important detail.
    I'll be on Discord for at least the first half of your posted window tonight, so if you're on Disc tonight I'll message you there. Or you message me (I might be playing League for part of that time though).

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
    Interested in: Swablu, Shinx and Heracross. Thanks
    3DS Name: Ola
    Time Zone: CEST – Central European Summer Time (Daylight Saving Time)
    Sounds fantastic, Kate. Because you're between the 10 to 40 PC post window, feel free to choose one more shiny (for free!). Welcome to the club.
    Since you're in Europe, I believe our times will match up better when I work from home on Thursday. I should be free from about 5:30PM until 11PM your time.

I suppose that is a somewhat important detail.
    I'll be on Discord for at least the first half of your posted window tonight, so if you're on Disc tonight I'll message you there. Or you message me (I might be playing League for part of that time though).
    I'll be on Discord tonight. I usually lurk around Trade Corner, and I posted about this giveaway earlier today. Send me a message on there or a VM on the site proper.

Years
    Interested in : shinx, pikipek, and zorua
    3d's name : Ash
    Time zone: Eastern standard Time (GMT -4)
    IGN: Ash
    Thank you

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
    Interested in : shinx, pikipek, and zorua
    3d's name : Ash
    Time zone: Eastern standard Time (GMT -4)
    IGN: Ash
    Thank you

Sounds great to me. Want to carve out a time tomorrow (Wednesday?)

Interested in: Druddigon
    3DS Name: Andrew
    Time Zone: CDT
    IGN: P.Rudd4prez
    FC: 0989-2322-4606

Also sounds great. I'm kinda Pokemon'd out for the night. Carve out a time for tomorrow evening?

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2022
    Sounds fantastic, Kate. Because you're between the 10 to 40 PC post window, feel free to choose one more shiny (for free!). Welcome to the club.
    Since you're in Europe, I believe our times will match up better when I work from home on Thursday. I should be free from about 5:30PM until 11PM your time.

I'll be on Discord tonight. I usually lurk around Trade Corner, and I posted about this giveaway earlier today. Send me a message on there or a VM on the site proper.

Thanks and is it ok for the fourth one to be zorua or Spiritomb? Also i added your friend code

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Hi! I'd like the Magikarp, the Zourua, and the Shinx. Thanks! My time zone is MDT.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
    Yeah sure, sounds great!
    Perfect. Might go out to dinner, but I'll be free.

Yea how about 930 your time which would be 1130 for me?
    Sounds perfect.

Thanks and is it ok for the fourth one to be zorua or Spiritomb? Also i added your friend code
    Let's go with Zorua. Any specific time that works better for you rather than that large of a trade window?

Hi! I'd like the Magikarp, the Zourua, and the Shinx. Thanks! My time zone is MDT.
    Please see "Format for Trades." I need more information.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Interested in: Maractus, swablu, shinx (Nicknames (if possible) :Piñata, Snitch, Kitten )
    3DS Name: Tonya
    IGN-Moon: Storm
    Time Zone: EST

FC is signiture

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back