• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Also do you mind if I point out some gen 3 hacks you have on your list?

Sorry for popping in! I know my friend MechaMoth would be very happy to get the hacks pointed out, as they are prohibited here! :) So please go ahead ^-^

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Sorry for popping in! I know my friend MechaMoth would be very happy to get the hacks pointed out, as they are prohibited here! :) So please go ahead ^-^

25 - Pikachu - lvl 50 - PCNYa - 317 - 2003 - Mild - 31/x/x/x/0/x - Rock - Pkmn Centre NY - Evolution Week
108 - Shiny Lickitung - lvl 5 - Lorren - 45147 - 2004 - Impish - 29/x/29/x/x/x - Ground - Pokemon Center Wish
115 - Kangaskhan - lvl 5 - Grayson - 12991 - 2004 - Brave - x/x/x/x/x/x - Bug - Pokemon Center
335 - Zangoose - lvl 18 - PCNYd - 89 - 2003 - Careful - x/x/x/x/x/x - Steel - Pkmn Centre NY ? Christmas
373 - Salamence - lvl 50 - PCNYd - 18 - 2003 - Sassy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Flying - Pkmn Centre NY - Dragon Week
385 - Jirachi - lvl 30 - ????? - 60830 - 2006 - Rash - x/x/x/x/x/0 - Rock - Pok?Park

The 00089 PCNYd Zangoose is an infamous hack made by a person named Duke. The 00018 PCNYd Salamence is an edit from the original hack that had 0 IVs. The 60830 Jirachi is by far the rarest GBA event, so automatically 99% of the ones you see are hacked. I was told you can tell based on the moveset, it's supposed to have a different moveset than what you have.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I'm interested in your UT Shiny Thundurus and 07181 Adamant ANA Pikachu. I'll trade an UT Shiny Terrakion and this Serperior:
497 - Serperior - 2013 - PCTH - 5223 - Pok?mon Center 15th Anniversary - Tohoku
Thanks!

Hey there! I actually have a Terrakion now. I haven't had a big update in awhile, so I haven't taken it down. I'd be interested in the Serperior for sure!

Yep! I'm happy to hear about hack checks!

25 - Pikachu - lvl 50 - PCNYa - 317 - 2003 - Mild - 31/x/x/x/0/x - Rock - Pkmn Centre NY - Evolution Week
108 - Shiny Lickitung - lvl 5 - Lorren - 45147 - 2004 - Impish - 29/x/29/x/x/x - Ground - Pokemon Center Wish
115 - Kangaskhan - lvl 5 - Grayson - 12991 - 2004 - Brave - x/x/x/x/x/x - Bug - Pokemon Center
335 - Zangoose - lvl 18 - PCNYd - 89 - 2003 - Careful - x/x/x/x/x/x - Steel - Pkmn Centre NY ? Christmas
373 - Salamence - lvl 50 - PCNYd - 18 - 2003 - Sassy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Flying - Pkmn Centre NY - Dragon Week
385 - Jirachi - lvl 30 - ????? - 60830 - 2006 - Rash - x/x/x/x/x/0 - Rock - Pok?Park

The 00089 PCNYd Zangoose is an infamous hack made by a person named Duke. The 00018 PCNYd Salamence is an edit from the original hack that had 0 IVs. The 60830 Jirachi is by far the rarest GBA event, so automatically 99% of the ones you see are hacked. I was told you can tell based on the moveset, it's supposed to have a different moveset than what you have.

Thanks for pointing these out to me! There's been a big discussion about hack checking 3rd gen events going on in the hack-checking thread right now, so I'm definitely interested in getting rid of all of these events that can't be verified. We would love if you could weigh in. *EDIT* Just saw you had weighed in. Way to go remembering those usernames, me.

What are the reasons for Pikachu and Kangaskhan? For shiny Lickitung, my friend that I got this from had it hack checked and decided it was partially suspicious but not necessarily a hack. Is it a known hack?
I can't check Jirachi's moveset now since I'm at work, but I'll remove it just to be safe.

That's good to know about the others! I will remove them immediately and wait for your response to my questions. Thank you so much!

Last edited:

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hey there! I actually have a Terrakion now. I haven't had a big update in awhile, so I haven't taken it down. I'd be interested in the Serperior for sure!

Thanks for pointing these out to me! There's been a big discussion about hack checking 3rd gen events going on in the hack-checking thread right now, so I'm definitely interested in getting rid of all of these events that can't be verified. We would love if you could weigh in.

What are the reasons for Pikachu and Kangaskhan? For shiny Lickitung, my friend that I got this from had it hack checked and decided it was partially suspicious but not necessarily a hack. Is it a known hack?
I can't check Jirachi's moveset now since I'm at work, but I'll remove it just to be safe.

That's good to know about the others! I will remove them immediately and wait for your response to my questions. Thank you so much!

I'll offer something else for the Thundurus then, lol. I usually like to do equal trades, like shiny legend for shiny legend, but you already have all the shiny legends XD. How about the 06193 PCO Emboar? I just need an UT Shiny Thundurus because mine is touched lol.

I don't personally have the 00317 PCNYa Pikachu myself, but it's listed on Pokemon Secure's hack list:
PCNYa 00317 Pikachu - Mild - 5/13/07 - Wrong Info

For Lickitung: In gen 3, the PID determines what nature a Pokemon has, not the other way around. This 45147 Lorren PCNY Wish Shiny Lickitung is Impish nature, but the PID tells me the nature should've been Serious. It means the PID was rolled first, then the hacker probably slapped some random nature onto it. I noticed a lot of your information in your OPs have information coming from PKHeX, so you can try this yourself.

For Kangaskhan: I actually mentioned this one in the hack checking thread last night. PCNY Wish are all supposed to have fateful encounter flags turned on, yet this Kangaskhan is a very popular hack floating around, and its fateful encounter flag is off.

I don't have a legit 60830 Pokepark Jirachi myself, nor have I seen one, but I was told there were two out there, and one of them is owned by only 2-3 people.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I'll offer something else for the Thundurus then, lol. I usually like to do equal trades, like shiny legend for shiny legend, but you already have all the shiny legends XD. How about the 06193 PCO Emboar? I just need an UT Shiny Thundurus because mine is touched lol.

That sounds good to me. I usually just do 1:1 trades, and it doesn't matter to me which is which. Just easier for me to keep track.

I don't personally have the 00317 PCNYa Pikachu myself, but it's listed on Pokemon Secure's hack list:
PCNYa 00317 Pikachu - Mild - 5/13/07 - Wrong Info

For Lickitung: In gen 3, the PID determines what nature a Pokemon has, not the other way around. This 45147 Lorren PCNY Wish Shiny Lickitung is Impish nature, but the PID tells me the nature should've been Serious. It means the PID was rolled first, then the hacker probably slapped some random nature onto it. I noticed a lot of your information in your OPs have information coming from PKHeX, so you can try this yourself.
Good enough for me to delete the Pikachu, then! Thanks for checking.

That's real interesting on the Lickitung. On the one hand, I'm glad when people are sloppy when genning stuff, on the other hand, it totally fooled me just enough.

I use a program to clone similar to PKHex but it's all within the Homebrew'd 3DS rather than on the computer. Can't remember it off the top of my head since I'm at work, though.
For Kangaskhan: I actually mentioned this one in the hack checking thread last night. PCNY Wish are all supposed to have fateful encounter flags turned on, yet this Kangaskhan is a very popular hack floating around, and its fateful encounter flag is off.

I don't have a legit 60830 Pokepark Jirachi myself, nor have I seen one, but I was told there were two out there, and one of them is owned by only 2-3 people.
Good to know about Kangy. The Wish Pokemon kind of confuse me, so that's good to know about that check.

That is an exceptionally rare Jirachi then. Some people probably still have it on their carts without knowing it. T___T

All of these will be removed momentarily. Thanks so much for the help!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
No problem. Just let me know when you're available to trade :) The ANA Pikachu and Shiny Thundurus for PCTH Serperior and PCO Emboar. Thanks!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
No problem. Just let me know when you're available to trade :) The ANA Pikachu and Shiny Thundurus for PCTH Serperior and PCO Emboar. Thanks!

Sounds perfect! I should be free tonight from 7:30 - 10:30 PM MST. Possibly tomorrow night, as well. However, I'll be on vacation this weekend and able to trade starting again on next Tuesday.

Again, thanks so much for your help! I'd rather have less Pokemon with them all legit than trade a bunch of hacks.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Sounds perfect! I should be free tonight from 7:30 - 10:30 PM MST. Possibly tomorrow night, as well. However, I'll be on vacation this weekend and able to trade starting again on next Tuesday.

Again, thanks so much for your help! I'd rather have less Pokemon with them all legit than trade a bunch of hacks.

No problem, I'll be available tonight. I'm just glad you trust me XD. I come here out of nowhere last night and start posting about legitimacy of events. I used to have an account here in 2008 and I did a bunch of event trading here between 2009 and 2010, but I forgot the login details on it in 2011 so I made this account, and I've actually never been here since then.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
No problem, I'll be available tonight. I'm just glad you trust me XD. I come here out of nowhere last night and start posting about legitimacy of events. I used to have an account here in 2008 and I did a bunch of event trading here between 2009 and 2010, but I forgot the login details on it in 2011 so I made this account, and I've actually never been here since then.

Haha, no worries! If anyone has any doubt about legitimacy, I'm usually pretty open with deleting the mon from my lists and releasing it from my box. Better safe than sorry. Soapyyy can attest to how much I hate hacks. Clones are fine, but hacks are awful.

My rule's that a person on here must have 10+ posts to trade with me. Plus, I saw you on the hack check thread (and then quickly forgot, apparently).
Nevertheless, WELCOME BACK! I've been on Serebii for years, but I've been really happy since I joined Pokecommunity within the last 6 months.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 14, 2019
Interested in: 719 - Diancie - lvl 50 - Hope - 7245 - 2015 - Quiet - 31/31/x/31/x/x/ - Bug - Diancie Distribution
Offering: Hoopa
3DS Name:Brandon
(Trainer Name and Friend Code, if not by your avatar): Brandon/FC:4571-1086-6218

I hope this potential trade is still valid, but I would want to know if its possible if I trade you my hoopa from my Sun game, and recieve the Diancie in my Omega Ruby game. I stupidly pokebanked all my legends to Sun and i would like to complete my dex is ORAS first though, and Im only missing Diancie in my pokedex. I hope you will consider this trade. Thank you for your time.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Interested in: 719 - Diancie - lvl 50 - Hope - 7245 - 2015 - Quiet - 31/31/x/31/x/x/ - Bug - Diancie Distribution
Offering: Hoopa
3DS Name:Brandon
(Trainer Name and Friend Code, if not by your avatar): Brandon/FC:4571-1086-6218

I hope this potential trade is still valid, but I would want to know if its possible if I trade you my hoopa from my Sun game, and recieve the Diancie in my Omega Ruby game. I stupidly pokebanked all my legends to Sun and i would like to complete my dex is ORAS first though, and Im only missing Diancie in my pokedex. I hope you will consider this trade. Thank you for your time.

Hey PokeTrainerBC! Unfortunately, I moved all of my Pokemon to Gen VII as I no longer trade in Gen VI. Also, I'm pretty sure I have every Hoopa event. Thanks for your interest, and I hope you can find what you're looking for!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 14, 2019
Hey PokeTrainerBC! Unfortunately, I moved all of my Pokemon to Gen VII as I no longer trade in Gen VI. Also, I'm pretty sure I have every Hoopa event. Thanks for your interest, and I hope you can find what you're looking for!

No problem thank you for responding and letting me know! :D

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
280 - Ralts - lvl 5 - Japanese - 7580 - 2003 - Modest - x/x/x/31/31/31 - Dragon - Pokemon Center 5th Anniversary
336 - Seviper - lvl 18 - PCNYa - 106 - 2003 - Timid - x/x/x/29/x/x - Ghost - Pkmn Centre NY - Christmas

I'll just randomly offer something for these two from your want list:

25 - Pikachu - 2005 - ???? - 50701 - Pokemon Centre Opening
25 - Pikachu - 2005 - ???? - 50319 - Pokemon Festival GW

Is that okay?

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 19, 2017
I would like to trade for the shiny gallade. Would you like to trade for my shiny tyranitar?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Been on vacation a lot, so I haven't had much time to trade, but now I'm back for awhile before my next vacation.
As a reminder, I'm open to all events I don't have (including those not listed in my wants section), but I'm a little more wary about Gen III events due to legitimacy.

NEW SHINIES:
Spoiler:

NEW EVENTS:
Spoiler:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Can you take a look on my list in sig? Maybe you'll find something you like

Hello UberRoimel!
Not sure if your list only consists of those 9 Pokemon. Either way, I would be interested in your shiny Mantine and shiny Ninjask. Take your pick of whatever you want on any of my lists. 1:1
Would you need clones of your Pokemon and then traded back the originals?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
280 - Ralts - lvl 5 - Japanese - 7580 - 2003 - Modest - x/x/x/31/31/31 - Dragon - Pokemon Center 5th Anniversary
336 - Seviper - lvl 18 - PCNYa - 106 - 2003 - Timid - x/x/x/29/x/x - Ghost - Pkmn Centre NY - Christmas

I'll just randomly offer something for these two from your want list:

25 - Pikachu - 2005 - ???? - 50701 - Pokemon Centre Opening
25 - Pikachu - 2005 - ???? - 50319 - Pokemon Festival GW

Is that okay?

Hey Haileo! Nice to see you again. Those two sound great. You'll have to double check the legitimacy of mine since you're more knowledgeable in the Gen III events field. Happy to offer refunds if they turn out poorly.

Decided I'm probably not going to collect Gen III events as much due to them being trickier to confirm, unless they're from someone like you or Road who know way more about them than I do.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Been on vacation a lot, so I haven't had much time to trade, but now I'm back for awhile before my next vacation.
As a reminder, I'm open to all events I don't have (including those not listed in my wants section), but I'm a little more wary about Gen III events due to legitimacy.

Would you like me to offer two different events then? I don't mind, but just letting you know that I'm 100% positive the two Pikachu's I offered are confirmed legit by other people, and I'm also under the assumption that the PCNY Seviper I asked for is hacked because I can't find any information on it anywhere. I really don't mind trading for hacks, I just need them for reference purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back