• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
  • If you're in Eastern, then you're two hours ahead of me. I don't mind trading at 9 my time, if you don't mind staying up. Otherwise, it's probably going to have to be Saturday or Sunday for me. (Drag Race finale is tomorrow night!)

I can check the TID tonight, just to make sure.

Don't worry lol, I get home from work at 11 pm, so it's fine. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Hey road can I have your shiny monferno prinplup amd nidoking for my shiny hydragion shiny mienshao and shiny swellow

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Here's another big update! Some more shinies and events. Most of the events were replacements for previous Gen III hacks I discovered with Haileo's help. I also updated my shiny wants.

New Shinies:
    Spoiler:

New Events:
    Spoiler:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Hi again ;) couple of questions:

1.) Do any of your Shiny Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja have Protean?
    2.) Is your Shiny Tapu Koko ENG tag?

Hey LethalTexture! Thanks for stopping by.

Both Froakie have Protean:
    656 - Froakie - lvl 1 - F - Craigery - Timid - Pokeball - 31/0/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
    656 - Froakie - lvl 1 - M - Choppii - Timid - Luxury - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dark

The shiny Tapu Koko was redeemed by someone with a Japanese cart, so unfortunately it's JPN.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Hey LethalTexture! Thanks for stopping by.

Both Froakie have Protean:
    656 - Froakie - lvl 1 - F - Craigery - Timid - Pokeball - 31/0/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
    656 - Froakie - lvl 1 - M - Choppii - Timid - Luxury - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dark

The shiny Tapu Koko was redeemed by someone with a Japanese cart, so unfortunately it's JPN.

No problem!

Shame about the Tapu but no problem!

I'd be interested in the Luxury Ball Froakie - check my thread? :)

EDIT: Also if you have anything on my wants list that would be awesome :)

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • No problem!

Shame about the Tapu but no problem!

I'd be interested in the Luxury Ball Froakie - check my thread? :)

EDIT: Also if you have anything on my wants list that would be awesome :)

I think that's the only one I have off of your major wants list.
    Have you added anything to your thread recently? I believe I scooped up all I needed in our first trade? I'm mostly going to finish my shiny dex and some more events. Competitive mons don't really interest me too much.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • I think that's the only one I have off of your major wants list.
    Have you added anything to your thread recently? I believe I scooped up all I needed in our first trade? I'm mostly going to finish my shiny dex and some more events. Competitive mons don't really interest me too much.

I think the only thing I've added is a competitive shiny Drifblim, so unless you don't have a Drifblim already then there's nothing you'd be interested in. :(

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • I think the only thing I've added is a competitive shiny Drifblim, so unless you don't have a Drifblim already then there's nothing you'd be interested in. :(

Awhhh, Bummer. Well, once you get something off my wants list either shiny or an event I don't have (my Events want list hasn't been updated for awhile, so it's not too reliable), then that Protean shiny Froakie is all yours. I did update my shiny wants yesterday, so there should be more opportunities for ya.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Awhhh, Bummer. Well, once you get something off my wants list either shiny or an event I don't have (my Events want list hasn't been updated for awhile, so it's not too reliable), then that Protean shiny Froakie is all yours. I did update my shiny wants yesterday, so there should be more opportunities for ya.

Have your shiny wants been updated in a while? As I do have a Shiny Forretress.

EDIT: I also have a female Shiny Vileplume.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Yep, that sounds great. Sorry for not being around this weekend. I got the shiny charm glitch to work in Soul Silver (finally!), so I was watching SGDQ and playing that at the same time.

No worries :)

Oh, awesome! What can you do with that glitch, I've not heard of it before?

Let me know when you think you'll be free to trade :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • No worries :)

Oh, awesome! What can you do with that glitch, I've not heard of it before?

Let me know when you think you'll be free to trade :)

It basically allows you to legally get shinies about 20% of the time in the wild in DPPt and HGSS. It is based on the ability Cute Charm and limits you down to a certain gender of Pokemon with certain natures. Overall, it comes down to exact timing (specific frames) when beginning your game to match your PID with your SID. It took me days to figure it out. There's a good guide on Smogon on how to do it, but fair warning, it's super confusing at first.

I think we figured out that you're 7 hours ahead of me (I'm in the US MDT time zone). There's a slim possibility that I'll be available during the day on Friday. I'm probably hiking Saturday morning, relaxing in the afternoon, and then going to a roller derby bout that night. So, Sunday will work better. Probably some time between 5-9PM for you. Let me know if that works?

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
  • I just wanted to know if I could possibly make a large cloning request? Not for pokemon I want but pokemon I already have. And by large I mean that you'll have to trade over about four teams of pokemon. In return I have some 6-5iv shinies that I can give as payment.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Hi, this will be my first direct trade on Sun and Moon. I have a Shiny Butterfree if you still wanted that.

Interested in: 722 - Rowlet - lvl 1 - M - Rockfello - Quirky - Pokeball - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark
    Offering: Butterfree - Lv10 - F - MATHIAS - Docile
    3DS Name: What do I put here? If looking for Pokemon Moon character name, it is: Maria
    (Trainer Name and Friend Code, if not by your avatar)

And sorry, first time doing a trade in this Generation so I'm still new. I used to trade a lot back in the Diamond/Pearl days but forgot everything now.
    EDIT: I figured it out, my bad lol. My FC and trainer name are displayed now.

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • I just wanted to know if I could possibly make a large cloning request? Not for pokemon I want but pokemon I already have. And by large I mean that you'll have to trade over about four teams of pokemon. In return I have some 6-5iv shinies that I can give as payment.

Hello MoneyMam, I do not offer cloning services through my shop unless it's in an established trade (exp. You trade me a shiny Pidgey, I clone the Pidgey for myself and trade you back the original). Please see the Cloning thread for some help from official cloners.

Hi, this will be my first direct trade on Sun and Moon. I have a Shiny Butterfree if you still wanted that.

Interested in: 722 - Rowlet - lvl 1 - M - Rockfello - Quirky - Pokeball - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark
    Offering: Butterfree - Lv10 - F - MATHIAS - Docile
    3DS Name: What do I put here? If looking for Pokemon Moon character name, it is: Maria
    (Trainer Name and Friend Code, if not by your avatar)

And sorry, first time doing a trade in this Generation so I'm still new. I used to trade a lot back in the Diamond/Pearl days but forgot everything now.
    EDIT: I figured it out, my bad lol. My FC and trainer name are displayed now.

No worries, Hamako-chan!
    I actually need a male shiny Butterfree. I'd love to still trade with you, if you have something that I need in my wants list (either shiny or event) on the first page. I'm open to other events not listed as long as they're not 3rd gen events because that wants list needs to update. If you do not have what I need, I hope you find what you're looking for! I used to do trades for stuff I already have, but I'm now too busy to do it.

You might want to check in Soapyyy and Road's shops. I believe each has a shiny Rowlett, but I don't know their stats.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Thanks for the reply MechaMoth, I'll check out your wants list again to see if I have anything else you want. I don't mind the stats of the Rowlett, I just want to get my foot in the door and start my shiny collection for Gen 6/7. I'll checkout Soapyyy and Road's shop also, thanks for the suggestion!

EDIT: I have a shiny sunflora for you ^.^
    It's Lv1 - Docile - Male

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back