• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    How about Mega Marcargo? It's in the Hoenn dex and rumors pre-XY release said he'll have a Mega. It'll be cool to see it actually get one this time around. Like how Aggron lost it's Rock type so too could Marcargo. It's whole body could be covered in flames, explaining the lack of cooled down rock. It could get a boost in Sp. Atk and speed with a drop in defenses (as it lost it's rock shell).

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    Machamp
    Golem
    Gallade
    Sceptile
    Sqampert

Are some pokemon I feel need to have a mega if any are to get megas in OR/AS

I also want to see Salamence get one (get the stone in Meteor Falls on the few tiles in the game where you can catch Bagon).

Metagross, get the stone off the Beldum Steven gives you.

Milotic (On route 119 somewhere or get it as prize for winning a highest level contest), Kingdra (find it on the Pacifilog--Slaport waves thing), Chimeco (on top of Mt.Pyre where you can catch Chimeco), Masquerain (I'm not even sure why I want to see this happen)

The Latios/Latias mega stones to be version exclusives (almost guaranteed to happen IMO).

Wouldn't mind seeing some of the rumored ones to happen like (Ludicolo,Shiftry,Jynx,Kyogre,Groundon,Rayquaza) with Shiftry/Groundon being OR exclusive and Ludicolo/Kyogre being AS exclusive. Also Camerupt and Sharpedo getting a mega, with Maxie/Archie using one (would find it cool to get the stone in Magma/Aqua's base after you beat EL 4).

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    I would like to see mega Sharpedo or mega Altaria.
    Mega Milotic would be awesome
    How bout mega Wailord

I think that after you save the world and beat the Elite Four there should be a side story about Mega Latios and Latias.
    X and Y had a end of game side story, why not Alpha and Omega. It could introduce new mega pokemon.

Years
    Because Mega Lati@s were introduced in X and Y technically, I don't know that they'll have much importance in ORAS. Not saying they won't make an appearance, but it would be surprising to see an entire side story based off them. It's impossible to predict happenings in Pokemon these days, so I can't say any of this with confidence that it's correct. :c

Years
    Because Mega Lati@s were introduced in X and Y technically, I don't know that they'll have much importance in ORAS. Not saying they won't make an appearance, but it would be surprising to see an entire side story based off them. It's impossible to predict happenings in Pokemon these days, so I can't say any of this with confidence that it's correct. :c

Have they been officially revealed yet? If not, then I think it's quite reasonable to think of a little side-story in ORAS where they are introduced and we obtain their Mega Stones.

Still, side-stories can be pretty short, so an entire side story might not amount to much.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    That thing would have four types it doesn't take damage from (Normal, Fighting, Dragon, and Ground). Dark moves will become 1x thanks to Fairy. So it'll only have two weakness (Steel, and Ghost) as Poison will be 1x due to Ghost resisting it.

At least it have 2 weaknesses. And you could always get a steel or ghost type to hit her or you use Smack Down, Gravity and Ingrain to remove the immunity to ground. And pokemons having Mold Breaker, Teravolt and Turboblaze can hit througth Levitate too.

It's just Ghost/Fairy will fit her the most for a Mega. And theres also Ghost/Normal that is a good typing, and 2 of other Ghost dual type have 1 weakness and 3 immunities, Ghost/Dark and Ghost Normal. Also Ghost/Steel have 9 Resist, 3 immunities 4 weaknesses and 2 neutral.

Game Freak just need to add more new type combos for the Megas. I could see a Normal/Fighting Snorlax Mega too.

Years
    At least it have 2 weaknesses. And you could always get a steel or ghost type to hit her or you use Smack Down, Gravity and Ingrain to remove the immunity to ground. And pokemons having Mold Breaker, Teravolt and Turboblaze can hit througth Levitate too.

It's just Ghost/Fairy will fit her the most for a Mega. And theres also Ghost/Normal that is a good typing, and 2 of other Ghost dual type have 1 weakness and 3 immunities, Ghost/Dark and Ghost Normal. Also Ghost/Steel have 9 Resist, 3 immunities 4 weaknesses and 2 neutral.

Game Freak just need to add more new type combos for the Megas. I could see a Normal/Fighting Snorlax Mega too.

I support your idea for MegaMismagius xD. I was just listing it's strengths and weaknesses for us to look at.

I would like Psychic/Fairy and Psychic/Steel Chimecho megas

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I could see Mega Milotic going Dragon/Fairy. It would get 1 immunity but 2 extra weaknesses. I don't know which ability to give it.

Years
    I found these rumors in gamefags {XD}

Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years

Spoiler:

I'm pretty sure those are fake coz why would Nintendo shut down Pokemon Bank after a few months, when most of them has availed its services, and I'm pretty sure Misty and Brock WONT appear. It's just too specific. But if it turns all of em to be true, I will seriously hang myself before I buy them.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    I could see Mega Milotic going Dragon/Fairy. It would get 1 immunity but 2 extra weaknesses. I don't know which ability to give it.
    I doubt they'd change milotics entire typing for a mega. It'd make more sense to make it water/fairy IMO

Spoiler:

Would've seen this as plausible if it weren't for misty and broke returning, and Pokemon box u.
    When they first announced pokemon bank Im pretty sure they said it will be used for future Pokemon games to come, it'd just be a major flop and disappointment for them to ditch the idea after a year of it being released. And moving my Pokemon that I have stored in the bank would be a pain, unless the bank connects to BoxU for a limited time for easy transfer???, and I paid for my one year membership in February... So I'm just gonna lose 3 months of so etching I paid for?? Really doubt it.
    Plus misty and Brock are mostly tied with the anime, and don't have any connection to hoenn outside the anime (at least I do t think they do) I don't know why they'd have them appear in hoenn??

Years
    Most rumors out of gamefaq's aren't true, nor in 4Chan. Every blue moon we get one that is based on reality...

I think Milotic should be Water/Fairy. Changing two types is extreme.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    I believe that Gen. II starters will make an appearance. When the Hoen dex. was completed in Emerald, the Prof. would give you one of the Gen. II starters.
    I agree with Mega Milotic being a Water/Fairy.
    I just want to see more mega pokemon.
    But, what about Mega Latios & Latias rumors.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Anyway Mega Gyarados is not that great for me in term of mega. Only problem with Milotic having Water/Fairy is she have no Fairy moves in her moveset she have dragon moves tho. Only way for her mega to have stab Fairy would be the Pixilate ability to change normal moves into fairy.

Years
    Anyway Mega Gyarados is not that great for me in term of mega. Only problem with Milotic having Water/Fairy is she have no Fairy moves in her moveset she have dragon moves tho. Only way for her mega to have stab Fairy would be the Pixilate ability to change normal moves into fairy.

I can see Milotic getting Pixilate.
    Yeah Mega Gyarados is my least favorite Mega...in terms of moves he lacks Dark moves almost as much as it lacked Flying moves. Also in terms of apperance it's not all that great...I hope that a Mega Milotic won't be a Giant Shrimp looking thing to counterpart Mega Gyarados...

I would like for Mega Milotic to have four instead of two of the red (eyebrows?) things on it's forehead. Also for it's tail to have yellow scales to fit in with the red, blue, and green scales. Or for it's scales to become shinier looking like rubies, sapphires, and emeralds.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Mega Mightyena is a possibility since it's more like the Houndoom of gen 3. I could see Relicanth getting a mega since it's mostly a standalone fossil like Aerodactyl even if you don't revive it. Maybe they will give some gen 5 pokemons megas because they didn't receive any, Cofagrigus may have potential for a Mega.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back