• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    Regular Sableye is an OU support/defensive hero. A little low on raw stats, but still useable.

Mega-Sableye, with a giant Gem-Shield! This this is going to be a stall-wall. This thing is The Watcher on the Wall. This thing is going to be in your nightmares forever!

Seriously, it looks better than I imagined. It is simple in its design and makes Sableye look awesome.

Years
    And Dianice is from Kalos and it got a Mega, so Mega Dunsparce is Possible.

Oh, no, I wasn't saying Mega Dunsparce wouldn't be possible; sorry for the confusion o/

Just a quick thing I thought about. Since sableye has mostly rubies on it, do you think it will have version exclusive mega-evos?

That would actually be quite interesting. I can't see them doing it unless they give Mawile another Mega Evo., but you never know! It'd be neat if the two version exclusives got version-specific Mega Evos.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Dude. I just saw Mega Sableye on Serebii and I'm kinda freaking out a little on the inside.

It looks absolutely amazing. That huge gem is just the perfect touch for it I think.
    I love the way it just stares at it all hungrily. >v>

Also!

Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Can you guys just imagine how amazing the shiny mega is going to look?
    I think they should make the gems in it's eyes and the big gem it has blue as a shiny mega.
    It'd go really beautifully with it's gold color and that nice green gem on it's chest.

Looks like I've found another shiny to go after. <3

The stone in it's stomach is green (Emerald!) so it'll probably get giant Emerald green eyes and a giant Emerald colored ruppie...I mean crystal shield/wall.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    [LOVE INTENSIFIES]

I am unable to describe how happy I am over the reveal of Mega Sableye and any attempt to do so would probably warrant 5 separate forum bans for how graphic it would be.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    Sigh, I actually have to train one now... it looks that cool that a Sable hater has come around. it looks that cool.

Years
    Sigh, I actually have to train one now... it looks that cool that a Sable hater has come around. it looks that cool.

I've trained one (sometimes more) in every game I've owned. I still have one spot open in my team...so perhaps I'll add it in. Irc it was part of my original Sapphire team.

A good place to have it's Mega stone is in Granite cave for Alpha Sapphire . Omega Ruby can have Mawile's Mega stone there.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    Maybe I just didn't see if someone mentioned it, but the best Mega to add would be...
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    They could invest all of the extra power in its Attack so it'd have base 110 Attack, giving it a decent base 110 Defense after Power Swap. It'd still be slow as heck and have low HP, but hey, it'd definitely be more useful.

Mega Sableye with Wonder Guard would be interesting, especially since it only has one weakness XD

Last edited:

Years
    What if Mega Sableye gets wonder guard.
    That'll explain why they said nothing can scratch it's stone...Imagine that thing if it's given massive defenses and wonder guard. It'll take even Mega Mawile and Xerneas a while to take it down.

They could invest all of the extra power in its Attack so it'd have base 110 Attack, giving it a decent base 110 Defense after Power Swap. It'd still be slow as heck and have low Speed, but hey, it'd definitely be more useful.

Mega Sableye with Wonder Guard would be interesting, especially since it only has one weakness XD

If used together with trick room it'll be frightening...

Years
    That'll explain why they said nothing can scratch it's stone...Imagine that thing if it's given massive defenses and wonder guard. It'll take even Mega Mawile and Xerneas a while to take it down.

If used together with trick room it'll be frightening...

I think it might be wonder guard. But it seems like it would be to OP if that were true. But from the description it seems likely

Misaka

Yokoso
    Years
    I am excited about the Primal/Prehistoric forms of Groudon and Kyorge. I am interested to see what they do with them.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ah yeah, how could I forgot about Milotic? It's one of my fave Water types, so I think it would be fantastic for it to receive a Mega, and it'd make sense too since it's sort of a counterpart to Gyara~

Years
    Like someone stated previously, it could be possible that for its shiny color palette the eyes and gem will be blue. If its purple body maintains the yellow coloring, I can see the blue really working well with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back