• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolutions Discussion and Speculation

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey guys, took me a while to find this thread but anyways.

Is there any other confirmed Megas we can get it the game other than the ones in which Serebi has posted? I find it a little less than expected, but I know all the starters will probably have WiFi events for them. I think we have about 25? None in which include Unova pokemon. So I am asking has anyone found any other megas or know other sites who have posted more?

Anyone else find it stupid that only four starters have mega evolutions? I'm not sure if it's been confirmed that none of the others do, but you'd think they would give each starter a mega evolution, right?

They will probably be events like Torchic. I think is was stated somewhere that the events will be toward Mega Pokemon. I don't remember where though. The main reason for this is I think because the other starters are not available in the game. So they will probably be events. However, 6th gen will not be getting any megas right now.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
!!!!
Mega mewtwo y stats !!!!
106 150 70 194 120 140 = 780

NEED MEGA ARCEUS = MEGARCEUS
BROKEN :(

130 10 130 210 130 210 = 820 ability wounder guard
MORE BROKEN :) XD

mega mewtwo and arceus have a base increase of 100

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Is there any other confirmed Megas we can get it the game other than the ones in which Serebi has posted? I find it a little less than expected, but I know all the starters will probably have WiFi events for them. I think we have about 25? None in which include Unova pokemon. So I am asking has anyone found any other megas or know other sites who have posted more?

Im pretty sure thats about it for now. Maybe there is one or two missing, but i pretty much doubt that. Although the number might seem small, i think there will be a lot of events including Megas in the future, so we'll have to wait and see. Maybe Unova Pokes will get Mega Evos in the next Gen? Or in a Possible Z version? Time will tell

X-Calem

Savior of a Broken World
Years
  • Age 25
  • SG
  • Seen Oct 27, 2014
Just wondered, maybe there could be an Update bringing more mega evolutions (since it is a 3ds game after all) or perhaps free DLC that adds more mega evolutions.
My favourite mega evolution would be Mega Blaziken. The design looks awesome. And who hates speed boost?

§1

Rocket grunt
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
yay, tyranitar is getting one =D

don't really know what mege evolutions are...do they just look different or are the stats different?

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Mega evolution is great but to be honest after a while having to press the button does not really change anything except for the pokemon's looks and there are no noticable stat changes. So i think soon everyone will just realize that it will get boring after a while.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Isn't that the point of mega-evolutions though—to give your Pokémon an alternate look and have some minor stat changes, so that they can be used differently? xD A good example would be Charizard. Charizard is used mostly as a special attacker, but when it transforms into Mega Charizard X or Y, it gets a boost to either its Attack or Speed stat, respectively—allowing us to use it as a physical sweeper or revenge killer (a Pokémon that can take down your opponent once your previous Pokémon has fainted).

Personally, I think the idea of mega-evolutions is quite awesome. It opens up a whole new way for us to do battling.

Years
Mega evolution is great but to be honest after a while having to press the button does not really change anything except for the pokemon's looks and there are no noticable stat changes. So i think soon everyone will just realize that it will get boring after a while.

During wifi battle, I can never stop being nervous once my opponent active their Mega. Most Megas have stats equal to a legendary pokemon.

KittenKoder

I Am No One Else
Years
I like them for the flair of it. I mean, some of them look cool and it's fun to use them just for that. Abomasnow is my favorite so far, but I haven't seen that many yet.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
The growth in stats is significant imo. Some of their stats go up by thirty (at least mine) when I use them...for example Blaziken's attack goes from 150 to 180.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
you sure?

went over that gym over and over again last night, and didn't see any items laying around.
You're proably in the same situation I was in...have you gone to the Battle Maison? Do a battle there. Then go up north to the small pond. There you'll find your rival. Battle her or him. After she'll tell you to go to Anistar to meet Professor Sycamore. He's waiting for you by the giant crystal. After a talk the character upgrades his stone, causing stones which were previously hidden underground to show up. Sycamore will tell you that they only appear from 8-9 Pm.

Back