• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolutions: Which ones do you want next?

do you think Pokemon will release more Mega Evolutions?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    Mega Mightyena has potential to be the coolest looking thing of all time outside Mega Absol.

They were so close with Gengar too. They just needed to remove the yellow dot thingand have an aura around him, or perhaps levitate (minus the ability).

Years
  • Mega Pikachu, and the only thing that changes is that its wearing Ash's hat backwards.

Stats off the charts, can 1hko anything...Simple as that.

Mega Evolutions: Which ones do you want next?

Ribbon

The Queen of Shinx
    Years
  • Dunsparce - In dire need of becoming a dragon type. I can totally see this thing becoming a huge snake-like dragon.

Luxray - A personal favorite of mine. He also needs a speed boost to be really useful competitively and a better movepool. >.>

Raichu - Evolution line of the mascot of this whole franchise. So why not?

Probably more to come.

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
  • Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Sceptile, Swampert, Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Serperior, Emboar and Samurott.

I want them all but I really want Sinnoh starters.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    Mega rapidash!! I mean its counterpart is already godly (well not really but you know what i mean) cometitively and it's unfair for my favorite fire mon :(

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I know I mention them in many other topics, so might as well repeat it here -

I really hope to see Mega-Floatzel and Mega-Mienshao (and I still hope that it comes true in the next Pokemon game) .
    Spoiler:

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
    Years
  • This is highly possible considering that Blaziken had a Mega Evolution and it was a distribution only. There might be more coming via mystery gift later, possibly.

Years
  • Mega golem-Losing its ground typing, so he would be less vulnerable. He will have higher special defence and higher attack(80/170/130/55/115/45).
    Mega Dugtrio-A big army of diglets, will be faster, stronger, and a little bit more bulkier(35/120/80/50/90/140)
    Mega Delibird-he will be bigger and have human form, along big wings(something like this-https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/File:Karatenmon_b.jpg). He will be faster and stronger(45/110/45/65/45/120).
    Mega Bronzong-Much more bigger and bulkier(77/109/151/79/151/33)
    Mega Scrafty-More dark, punk-like design, will be stronger and bulkier(65/140/140/45/140/58)

Thats what I can think of for now.

Years
  • I think there are other mega evos that we don't know about, I like the fact that because we can't hack the 3ds yet there are mysteries we can only speculate about.(its like Red and Blue all over again lol).

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I'm almost willing to put down money that there will be more mega evolutions to come and likely some we don't currently even know exists yet. As for what they are or will be is anyone's guess. Like I mentioned earlier though, I think it's almost inevitable that all of the starters will eventually have their own mega evolutions.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Mega shuckle or bust. I do doubt that they'll make more stones but maybe they already have stones and mega evolutions hidden in the game, most likely for events of the other Hoenn starters.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Mega Bellossom plox... and make it Grass/Fairy this time GF! ;3

GUYS WHAT IF THERE ARE MORE MEGA EVOS BUT THE STONES ARE NOT AVAILABLE INGAME?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    Not saying it is guranteed but dont you find it funny that all the starters with a mega evolution "Naturally" in the game can already be found in the safari zone with their hidden ability? Remember when torchic was released with it's HIDDEN ability?

I would say the same will happen with mudkip and treecko, being released with their hidden ability along with their mega stones just like torchic. However, this could be said for the rest of the starters, including others that arent starters as well.

Now on with who I believe should still get a mega evo...
    Megas
    Machamp- why not when alakazam got one?
    Golem- why not when gengar is?
    Rapidash- a freaking flaming Pegasus come on dude!!
    Deoxys- If mew is somewhat of a dna pokemon, why cant we actually give it to a DNA looking/typed pokemon?
    Steelix-Give this guy some love!
    Zoroarark- I see this guy getting something because of lucario
    Skarmory
    Walrein

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Armaldo - OH WAIT, I TOTALLY FORGOT HE EVEN EXIST. Yeah, that's pretty much your reaction right now. It's a half decent wall, so I'd like to see a Mega evolution of him in the near future, Gamefreak probably forgot about him anyways.
    Floatzel - Despite being one of my favourites I never really used him competitively so I don't know if he really needs it. But It would be cool if he gets one.
    Zoroark - It's one speedy son of a penguin, give him a Mega for no reason at all.
    Arcanine - Days long gone and forgotten and so gets the Pokémon that used to be on your team back in the day, even to this day he is still awesome and useful if used right, some what, even when he gets slowly little by little less productive, Giving him a Mega would be a fresh start of his return.
    Pidgeot - After third generation he totally kicked the bucket on my point of view, give him a Mega Evolution.
    First generation Eevee Evolutions - Why? Did you even need to ask?
    Luxray - If he needs one or not is irrevelant. Give him one, because he also need super saiyan hair.
    Ninjask - I always felt like he may have potential wether that he develops that, is both yes and no, giving him a Mega evolution could be quite interesting.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind a Haxorus mega or a Eelektross mega (awesome) or ANY GENERATION 5 POKEMON MEGA PLEASE WHEREISTHELOVEFORGEN5.

Back