• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolutions: Which ones do you want next?

do you think Pokemon will release more Mega Evolutions?

• Total voters

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
  • I want a mega Salamance. with some great spiky feathers and cool shape with great desgn. I hope Nintendo or Anime team make it.

LicensedJet

Playing Pokémon Y ~
    Years
  • I agree with mozartm99 100%
    They could have improved the appearance of Mega Kangaskhan.
    As for future mega evolutions being released I think it's a great idea, for this generation, mega evolution was a big improvement IMHO.
    I'm sure it will continue it future games and even generations so it would make sense other Pokémon get a buffed up mega!
    With the event Torchic being able to evolve into Mega Blaziken, I can see the other two generation three starters getting a mega in the future.
    That's two generations of starter Pokémon getting them, so why not all?
    Generation five and six didn't get a single mega either so I expect some Pokémon from both generations getting their own mega stones!

AsuraMachina

Who Am I?
    Years
  • There are plenty of pokemon in previous gens that i think should definately get Mega-forms.
    I'd love to see a mega form of No evo pokemon like Zangoose, Skarmory, Maybe even Pidgeot.
    You know that sort of example. Completely underused pokemon getting a mega would be good. Make choosing pokemon more varied

Years
  • Well, I think the flying Pokemon you get at the beggining of game ( Pidgeot, Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor, Unfezant and Talonflame) deserve a mega. It would make the sky battle more varied and, yeah, it would be cool.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • Oh H*ll naw! :D Giving Mega Evolution to Talonflame would be basicly a suicide as that thing is almost impossible to beat if it has Gale Wings.

But I agree that most of the regional birds such as Pidgeot and Swellow deserve a little boost. Now they get shadowed by Talonflame, Staraptor and other birdies.

Personally I feel that it would be more interesting if Sableye wouldn't get Mega Evolution and instead of it would be granted with a normal evolution. You'd then have the option of running it with Eviolite too unlike Mawile at the moment. And yeah, Gallade needs one too as now that Gardevoir is Psychic/Fairy he's her ***** basicly.

It would be nice if Ninetales, Bellossom, Steelix, Exceggutor, Starmie, Jynx, all the other fossil Pokémon, Lanturn, Ambipom, Girafarig, Ursaring and some regional bugs would get Mega Evolutions. :P

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • How about MegaGroudon and MegaKyogre (and MegaRayquaza maybe) so that they'll be able to compete against Mewtwo, also maybe give them abilities that cause permanent weather in this generation...

AshtheIVth

I want Kingdom Hearts 3 now!!
    Years
  • Seen a lot of similar opinions to my own, i may be repeating what others said but oh well lol. First, i would love a Farfetch'd mega evo, he has always been a fav of mine, another would be Beedrill, i would have him on my team longer than the first badge if i could get some power out of him, so a mega would be cool. Thought about a mega evo for electrode, but not sure how they'd make him look different, maybe turn him sideways so the left side is white and right side is red, lol. Personally i think all the starters should eventually get a mega evo. Anyway, I have to get this out there, I was very disappointed by Venasaur's Mega Evo, he didnt look different at all to me, and i believe Venasaur got the short end of the mega evo stick, Charizard got two, Blastoise's even looks cool, but Venasaur, nah, nothing creative. Maybe i'm being too critical, but being as bulbasaur and his evolutions are my fav pokemon, i was hoping the mega evo would be better. Oh well, hopefully Meganium gets a good one

MawChomp

Average Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I want this to be added: Mega Meloetta (Yay!), Mega Ditto (More base HP), Mega Yanma (Was mega before it was cool), Mega Sableye (Mawile WHY?!) and lastly Megas for those pokemons who evolve through stones.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2014
    I'd like to add a mega Salamence to my list.

Also mega all the eeveelutions.

EDIT: I now see that someone already mentioned Salamence, but I'm gonna leave it anyways.

Years
  • We could really use Mega Evolutions for the rest of the starter Pokemon- not just the Kanto starters and Blaziken. Plus, who doesn't want to have a Mega Meganium? Other than that, I'd love seeing a Mega Butterfree, Azumarill and Froslass for selfish reasons, but I'd expect the last two would at least be semi-popular.

UniVolt

All about attack
    Years
  • I would like to see Flygon get a mega evolution. Since Manectric and Houndoom got one I think Arcanine and Persian should get one also.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2014
    Mega Evolutions of all the Legendaries; Yveltal, Xerneas, and Zygarde.

Also Mega Evolutions of all the starter Pokemon; Delphox, Chesnaught, and Greninja.

Kinda surprised that they did not include Mega Evolutions for these.

Oh, and I almost forgot; Mega Samurott!

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I would like to see a mega butterfree ,its always been the lovliest pokemon ever.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Mega Evolutions for all starters. Mega Porygon Z. Mega Fossil Pokémon. So many ideas...

Back