• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MEGA Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

BazTheProgrammer

Working on a Pokemon ROM hack I hope to release it
Years
  • Hi, my name is Baz. I have tons of amazing Pokemon and I am willing to trade them for competitive Pokemon here is a list of my Pokemon up for trade:

Pokemon Nickname Level Moves
    Pikachu Snyder 100 Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Brick Break and Dig (non-shiny)
    Electivire none 46 Low Kick, Shock Wave, Light Screen and Thunder Punch (shiny)
    Azumarill none 25 Bubble Beam, Helping Hand, Aqua Tail and Play Rough (shiny)
    Milotic none 57 Recover, Ice Beam, Scald and Toxic (shiny)
    Camerupt none 40 Curse, Take Down, Rock Slide and Yawn (shiny)
    Swampert Mud 56 Earthquake, Rock Slide, Surf and Waterfall (shiny) I'm not sure if this is trade able because of the HM
    Venusaur none 50 Solar Beam, Earthquake, Hidden Power and Growth (shiny)
    Beedrill none 100 Acrobatics, Agility, X-Scissor and Poison Jab (shiny)
    Totodile none 1 ------ ------ ------ ------ (shiny) (I have 3)
    Eevee none 100 Protect, Hyper Beam, Swords Dance and Recover (shiny) (regular form)
    Darkrai none 50 Dark Void, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse and Phantom Force (non-shiny) (from an event)
    Sandshrew none 16 Rollout, Rapid Spin, Fury Cutter and Magnitude (shiny)
    Relicanth none 35 Ancient Power, Dive, Take Down and Yawn (shiny)

If you see anything you are interested in please add me to your Nintendo Friends List (FC: 3239 - 4549 - 6374)
    If you want to know when I get any new Pokemon or more shinys add me on skype: baz.leonard
    Thanks in advanced,
    Baz

Years
  • Hi, my name is Baz. I have tons of amazing Pokemon and I am willing to trade them for competitive Pokemon here is a list of my Pokemon up for trade:

Pokemon Nickname Level Moves
    Pikachu Snyder 100 Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Brick Break and Dig (non-shiny)
    Electivire none 46 Low Kick, Shock Wave, Light Screen and Thunder Punch (shiny)
    Azumarill none 25 Bubble Beam, Helping Hand, Aqua Tail and Play Rough (shiny)
    Milotic none 57 Recover, Ice Beam, Scald and Toxic (shiny)
    Camerupt none 40 Curse, Take Down, Rock Slide and Yawn (shiny)
    Swampert Mud 56 Earthquake, Rock Slide, Surf and Waterfall (shiny) I'm not sure if this is trade able because of the HM
    Venusaur none 50 Solar Beam, Earthquake, Hidden Power and Growth (shiny)
    Beedrill none 100 Acrobatics, Agility, X-Scissor and Poison Jab (shiny)
    Totodile none 1 ------ ------ ------ ------ (shiny) (I have 3)
    Eevee none 100 Protect, Hyper Beam, Swords Dance and Recover (shiny) (regular form)
    Darkrai none 50 Dark Void, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse and Phantom Force (non-shiny) (from an event)
    Sandshrew none 16 Rollout, Rapid Spin, Fury Cutter and Magnitude (shiny)
    Relicanth none 35 Ancient Power, Dive, Take Down and Yawn (shiny)

If you see anything you are interested in please add me to your Nintendo Friends List (FC: 3239 - 4549 - 6374)
    If you want to know when I get any new Pokemon or more shinys add me on skype: baz.leonard
    Thanks in advanced,
    Baz

Hey there! I'm interested in your shiny relicanth and shiny camerupt :p check our my shop (the link is in my signature ) and let me know if there's anything you'd want :p

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
  • Hey there. I don't have any competitive Pokémon for trade but I do have a Ho-Oh, Virizion, Cobalion, and Terrakion. I'm interested in Darkrai. He's one of my absolute favorites and have been dying to train one. I also have a few shiny Pokémon if you might be interested in them instead?

BazTheProgrammer

Working on a Pokemon ROM hack I hope to release it
    Years
  • Hey there. I don't have any competitive Pokémon for trade but I do have a Ho-Oh, Virizion, Cobalion, and Terrakion. I'm interested in Darkrai. He's one of my absolute favorites and have been dying to train one. I also have a few shiny Pokémon if you might be interested in them instead?
    No probs meet me on Alpha Sapphire / Omega Ruby sometime add my FC in the mean time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back