• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Megakarp

Divine~Deoxys

I tried to catch one for the thrill of it. When i met one i ran out of battery.

So i jumped my car off a hill. Way more fun

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
  • I've never found the level 100 Magikarp, probably because I don't care to spend loads of time looking for it. What would you do with a level 100 Magikarp? You can't evolve it, and even if you could you'd have to go to the Move Tutor or use TMs/HMs to teach it all its moves that aren't Splash and Tackle and Flail.

However, I do suppose that finding something like a level 90 and up Magikarp would be nice...but I've never really searched that much.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I'm with IcyArceusRider. A level 100 Magikarp sounds intriguing, but what am I suppose to do with that?

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Guys, You wont believe what I just saw on the Global Terminal! A Magikarp was able to take down a Regigigas and the only assistance it had was from a baton passer! The number is 78-50402-88481.

Back