• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

megaman battle network 4

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Well, how do I defeat Bass XX?? he has 4000 hp and an almost invincible aura that regenerates often.XD

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    To defat bass sp You need some P.A. like life sword, piledriver, or the P.A. named
    Dark Messiah NEO its the combination of DarkLine *-BugChain *-bass (Red Sun)/bass Another (Blue Moon) its the P.A. 30 they say it can only be used
    when Megaman's totally dark. a friend tell me that it gives for hits and they do 250 per hit. But they tell it is a rumor. To you can use the secret chip named numberman ball 2 or 3 when bass dont have the aura

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    No, I mean Bass XX.XD He is found in the same area as Bass SP only he appears after ya defeat Bass SP.XD

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Actually, there is one more Dark advance that makes Dark Messaih neo quake in its boots.....*Mysterious music plays*XD

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Erm, I forget the name of the second D.A, but it's powerful, I can tell ya that.XD And Girlgenius, here are the chips and where to get them:

Heatshot C-from folder 2.

Heatbreath K- Net dealer in Netopia area

Blackbomb Z-From sharo area.

And what's the last one again???XD

Years
    Bob V said:
    Erm, I forget the name of the second D.A, but it's powerful, I can tell ya that.XD And Girlgenius, here are the chips and where to get them:

Well, I did the one you're missing...I think...So, thanks a lot! :):D

nanok242

<-<-Aipom lover go aipom
    Years
    i just got the game on monday and i am stomed. i have only been to electown,acdctown,and den dome.i need to find bubbolr(i think that is it)code R u get it from shripys and i can only find one spot were there is shripys thats in the den dome and the only code i can find is Q.can any one help me plz?

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    as far as i know there is not netdealer in sharo area the only ones they are are the
    higsby shop
    acdc area 2
    town area 3
    netopia area
    undernet 1 and 5

bug frag dealers
    park area 3
    undernet 4

If you want black bomb z higsby sell it in chip order to 12800 zenny.

o and if you want help for red sun version i can help because i have finished it 3 times.

Last edited:

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Against Bass XX, apparently from some faq, if you default fast guage and have 4 area grabs, 4 swords/wideswords/wideblades/longswords/longblades (I think there's full custom too, I'm not completely sure), you can basically fast gauge first turn and follow up with dream sword (breaks through the aura) and hopefully you can immobilize Bass XX from your area grabs. So yeah, dream sword his butt after you area grab. Might work, and as I said, it came from a faq (so I'm not liable for anything if it doesn't work). Go to gamefaqs.com if you want updating or in-depth coverage of what I said.

Years
    bass sp said:
    as far as i know there is not netdealer in sharo area the only ones they are are the
    higsby shop
    acdc area 2
    town area 3
    netopia area
    undernet 1 and 5

bug frag dealers
    park area 3
    undernet 4

If you want black bomb z higsby sell it in chip order to 12800 zenny.

o and if you want help for red sun version i can help because i have finished it 3 times.
    Blkbomb isn't in my libery, so he won't sell it...

And now I'm confused! Where in Sharo?

Back