• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

megaman battle network 4

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    hey all how about posting our folders and status (programs) so we can help each other to have a better folder my folder contains: (red sun)
    bass x
    z saver z
    gunsol ex g
    sparkman s
    snctuary s
    life aura d
    4 numbrbl2 e
    lance g
    2 invis
    recov 300 j
    recov 200 m
    recov 150 z
    triplcrack
    doublecrack
    mokorus3 y
    2 gunsol1 g
    2 gunsol2 g
    2 gunsol3 g
    flmline3 l
    airshot

and my status are
    speed 5
    attack 5
    charge 5
    pwr chargeS

programs using: hp+500
    charge +1
    atack +1
    speed +1
    undersht
    bustpack
    bugstop
    hp +100
    tahat is my status.

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
    Stuff.

My folder sucks...
    Mine Z
    FlmLine3 J
    Ball V
    TwnFang3 G
    WideBlade K
    Magnum V
    WideSht T
    MagBolt1 D
    Sword E <-PA
    WideSwrd E <- PA
    LongSwrd E <-PA
    Sword S
    WideSwrd S
    LongSwrd S
    Sword E
    WideSwrd E
    LongSwrd E
    SidBmbo1 *
    AirHoc3 V
    HeatShot B -> PA
    HeatShot C -> PA
    HeatShot D -> PA
    Recov120 Q
    Recov150 Z
    Recov 300 J
    Invis *
    FullCust *
    GunSol1 [Regular Chip]
    GunSol EX
    BlueMoon B
    ---
    Stats
    Attack 2
    Speed 5
    Charge 5
    Pwr ChargeS
    ---
    Programs
    HP+500
    HP+100
    ChargMAX
    UnderSht
    Attack +1
    SpeedMAX
    ---
    Might as well list souls too.
    ProtSoul
    AquaSoul
    MetlSoul
    ~Lil' Schu

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2004
    hey this my folder:
    BlueMoon
    GunSolEX
    SuprVulc
    MetalMan
    Recove300
    Recover150
    Recover150
    Recover150
    Mine
    Mine
    AquaMan
    WideSht2
    Ball
    Ball
    Boomer2
    Boomer2
    GunSol2
    LongSwrd
    LongSswrd
    WideSwrd
    WideSwrd
    GunSol1
    SideBmbo1
    WideSht1
    WideSht1
    Sword
    Sword
    Atk+10
    Atk+10
    Atk+10

MEGA BUSTER

Attack LV 4
    Speed LV2
    Charge LV2
    Pwr ChargeS

PROGRAM

HP+500
    UnderSht
    Attack+1
    Speed+1
    Attack+1
    HP+300
    Charge+1

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    both folders (protomanv2 and shinig light ) arent to bad. for first you shinig light have only three souls that is because you havent started game 2 and game 3. so thats why and here i will put a strategyit requires triplcrack, invis,and gunsol ex. first use the triplcrack on your opponent field then use invis and finaly put in the center and use gun sol ex. about the programs the best are in game 2.

shining_light

Years
    Any tips on beating Duo? i know howtoo, just i can't ;_;. you can't use darkchips, and i keep getting my emotion on 'worried', so i can't do Soul Unison...i have 3 P.A.'s in my newly edited folder, Heatsprd, 2x DreamSwords, and Another Heat one. can someone please help? oh, and if your wondering about Nanok, he's at a swim meet ^^.
    ~Lil' Schu

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    I got it all good for ya:

You do have Proto soul, correct?? Charge up a Dreamsword for 800 damage!! Add the second and one more heat P.A=Dead duo. OR, use the almighty PILEDRIVER P.A!!XD

shining_light

Years
    Bob V said:
    You do have Proto soul, correct?? Charge up a Dreamsword for 800 damage!! Add the second and one more heat P.A=Dead duo. OR, use the almighty PILEDRIVER P.A!!XD
    Believe me, i tried. you can't power up PA's. x.x I'd like to though. and how do ya get the PileDriver P.A. anyway? it's driving me nust ._.
    ~Lil' Schu

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    ok i will tell you were the gunsols are. gunsol1 it is in the ride of the vampire if you press a in the part that django is battling the vampire if it only says the same and same is because you have it.

then gunsol2 in town area 4 go all the way to the right then go up. then only go to the right and you will be floating go all the invisible way until you see a purple navi talk to him and he will give you the gunsol2.

and finally gunsol 3 is the most difficult one . ok go to undernet area 4 then go down and search for django i think he is in the left side. then tallk to him and he will tell he needs a s.sensor. then when they finish talking jack out and jack in netfrica go to the entrance of undernet area 2 and there it will be a purple navi he will tell you that a navi stealed the s. sensor from him. now go to undernet area 6 and find a black navi it will sell you the s. sensor that django needs at 10000 zennys. now return to django and he will give you the gunsol3.

and now you can do the pile driver but if you want more gunsols. buy them with higsby or wait until you go to black earth 2 (in the bug frag trader).

shining_light

Years
    bass sp said:
    ok i will tell you were the gunsols are. gunsol1 it is in the ride of the vampire if you press a in the part that django is battling the vampire if it only says the same and same is because you have it.

then gunsol2 in town area 4 go all the way to the right then go up. then only go to the right and you will be floating go all the invisible way until you see a purple navi talk to him and he will give you the gunsol2.

and finally gunsol 3 is the most difficult one . ok go to undernet area 4 then go down and search for django i think he is in the left side. then tallk to him and he will tell he needs a s.sensor. then when they finish talking jack out and jack in netfrica go to the entrance of undernet area 2 and there it will be a purple navi he will tell you that a navi stealed the s. sensor from him. now go to undernet area 6 and find a black navi it will sell you the s. sensor that django needs at 10000 zennys. now return to django and he will give you the gunsol3.

and now you can do the pile driver but if you want more gunsols. buy them with higsby or wait until you go to black earth 2 (in the bug frag trader)
    So the Piledriver PA is a bunch of GunSol's? Cool! XD *walks off and tries to find them* i beat Duo...Yay! i'm on the last toyrobo @ Castillo. :P I've got a wedding to go to so, Bye! and btw, if ya keep using DarkChips, will ya kill yourself or will your HP just go down to 1?
    ~Lil' Schu

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    i dont now if you kill but i know that for every battle you use evil chips (megaman become evil) will lower the hp by one i only have used it 2 times.thats wy i have 1318 of hp. my brother have used it more than ten times.try to not use dark chips or evilships.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    No, you won't kill youself, because there is an "Evil" system built into da darkchips. Once ya use enough, 'rock turns evil, and can nevah be brought back unless ya get the soul clanser program.

what I'm mad about is, why isn't their a piledriver EX P.A?? WHY??

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    in that you dont need help only master the inverted controls and then it will be easy. i mastered it so it dont was so dificult but when you see a thing for forward i think or that thing save it and do it.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Yeah, just master da inverted controls and you'll get the hang of it. I was in da same scenario. But guess what??? Me's friend gots blue moon!!! Now I can get proto soul as my final soul!!WOOHOO!!

And I'll post my two folders next post.

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    ok. shining light to go to undernet area4 not six (area3) go to the left warp point and go the way then you will go to area 4.

o and protoman if you are in serchman mission go the way down then when you see a part that is a purple navi talk to him and get started the battle.

Back