• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~Megaman Fan Club~~~

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
    Alright megaman lovers, this thread is dedicated to megaman new and old.
    If you like megaman, this is the place to be.

Rules
    Dont Flame
    Be nice
    Dont be a jerk
    No spam
    Follow all of the normal PC rules

Owner
    Jonbo9210

Members
    Lt. Surge's Raichu
    BassBuster
    Izy
    ~Rene~
    Masterx927
    BeachBoy

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    hmm, i belive I've seen this somewhere before..... oh yeah! i tried one of tese back in august, didn't work out too well. i was the only member :P

anywayz, I'm so joining

*Which do you prefer? Battle Networks? Old megaman?*
    (i'm ony doing that cuz the bold button-amabobber isn't working)
    i tihnk i like battle network? idk i only really watched the shows

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
    hmm, i belive I've seen this somewhere before..... oh yeah! i tried one of tese back in august, didn't work out too well. i was the only member :P

anywayz, I'm so joining

*Which do you prefer? Battle Networks? Old megaman?*
    (i'm ony doing that cuz the bold button-amabobber isn't working)
    i tihnk i like battle network? idk i only really watched the shows

Can I join too? I like Megaman.

~Rene~ :t025:

Hi guys, welcome to the club.

So back to the original topic, Which do you prefer? Battle Networks? Old megaman?

BassBuster

Thats just the way I roll
    Years
    I've never played a origional megaman game. *failure:(*-me. I have played megaman and bass. It was kinda good, i guess. I like Battle Network games better. (Go Colonel!)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Ill join, I like megaman games music, I use it for some of my intro's on youtube, they are quite fantastic.

I used to play the games, but "sorta" fell behind and rarely play these days, but still great games ;D

So I'd like to join?

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
    I don't really know if this Fan Club still exists, but if it does, I'll join

Ill join, I like megaman games music, I use it for some of my intro's on youtube, they are quite fantastic.

I used to play the games, but "sorta" fell behind and rarely play these days, but still great games ;D

So I'd like to join?

Heeellllloooo??
    anybody in here?If this fourm/club is still alive, i would like to join.See my avatar?If this forum is still alive, please respond!

Hi guys, this thread is still active, ive been grounded for the past month so I couldnt be here to respond, ill add both of you guys.

Anyone got a topic?

Back