• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega's Super Awesome ever growing Trade Thread!

megax50

Amateur Collector
Years
  • sure! sorry bout taking so long. just wanted to get an egg outta farfetch'd first which i just got the egg so ill be on to trade in a sec! eh since theyre just regular pokemon, anything you have lieing around is fine lol

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Are your 10ANNIV Lugia and WHISMKR Jirachi untouched?

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
  • Answer meh Dx

fillerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr D:
    I didnt know what you wanted lol. Did you ask if we wanted a lvl 33 gengar? i could barely read it. depends on what you would want for it

Oh And BlaQk the Jirachi is UT, as for the Lugia, Its lvl 73, thats how i got it, i havent touched it since i got it.

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
  • i know! You missed all the fun! there was a riot... and some clowns... and a cake... but theres none of that now. And to answer anybodys questions about my behavior, Yes. I am taking an obscene ammount of cold medication tonight. makes me a lil light headed.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I didnt know what you wanted lol. Did you ask if we wanted a lvl 33 gengar? i could barely read it. depends on what you would want for it

Oh And BlaQk the Jirachi is UT, as for the Lugia, Its lvl 73, thats how i got it, i havent touched it since i got it.

I have a 10ANNIV Raikou and a TRU Regigigas. Interested?

Back