• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

meh

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hey, welcome and nice to meet you too!

Well, I just gotta wonder - are there any boards here in this forum you're most interested in? (cause there are so many of themmm, hehe.) Anyhow, if you need help with anything, don't be shy - feel free to ask! :3 And yeah, I'm always open for a nice chat if you're interested~

PS. I like you're username~ Saying it out loud kinda rolls off the tongue. <3

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Hello, and a big welcome to PC on behalf of a few others. I am Umbr30n.

You might want to go to:

Other Trivia, where games not involving Pokemon are. They can be really fun!

Pokemon Clubs, where you can join Pokemon-Related Clubs and have discussions.

Emulation, where people chat about Emulating and learn about it.

We're all here to help if you need it, so you don't need to worry!

Also, there's The Official Pokecommunity Adoption Center, where mentors show you around a chosen Forum. It is very helpful for newcomers.

Years
    Hi there, Lenzeph, and welcome to the forum!

Aww, is it possible for us to know a little more about you? I like getting to know new members, it helps me pinpoint their interests and get to know them as a person. You're not obliged to add anything though haha, it's just something I like to see. n_n

But yeah, is there anything in particular you're here for? PC has loots of places to post in and many great people~ we're a mature community! So dig around and explore this place, I'm sure you'll find something you like!

Enjoy your stay and it was great meeting you. :D

Years
    Hey, welcome and nice to meet you too!

Well, I just gotta wonder - are there any boards here in this forum you're most interested in? (cause there are so many of themmm, hehe.) Anyhow, if you need help with anything, don't be shy - feel free to ask! :3 And yeah, I'm always open for a nice chat if you're interested~

PS. I like you're username~ Saying it out loud kinda rolls off the tongue. <3

Nice to meet you as well, and as for the boards...hm...Well, I would have to say I am a good fan of rping, and playing hacks, as well as learning some of the news and so on. I don't really know if I need help with anything (except that maybe one day I'll just get bored enough to make a pokemon hack or something, I dunno) and alright about the chat thing. As well as thanks for the username compliment.

Hi there, Lenzeph, and welcome to the forum!

Aww, is it possible for us to know a little more about you? I like getting to know new members, it helps me pinpoint their interests and get to know them as a person. You're not obliged to add anything though haha, it's just something I like to see. n_n

But yeah, is there anything in particular you're here for? PC has loots of places to post in and many great people~ we're a mature community! So dig around and explore this place, I'm sure you'll find something you like!

Enjoy your stay and it was great meeting you. :D

Hmmm, well thank you for the welcoming me to the forums and so on. And about the whole get to know me and stuff, well, if you ever heard of Visual novels, I kind of work on those and so on, but yeah, I'm just that person who likes to work on things, sometimes gets lazy from working on stuff, and well, meh.
    I only came here to PC mostly because I just felt like joining because it seemed like a good site to check out, that and I'm a somewhat pokemon fan and so on. So yeah.

Back