• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Men @ bar

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    Ohai Thar
    and welcome to my RMT. This has probaly been my most succesful team yet (although no mass lulz machines such as SD Ludi). I built this team 'around' Scarf Typhlosion, but it seems like he's doing nothing at all lol. Please be brutual in your rating, I'd like this to be as good as possible.​

Moves i'm currently using in bold.
    Ways to cover Salamence, our newest Uber in red.

Men @ bar
    Gliscor (M) @ Yache Berry
    Ability: Sand Veil
    EVs: 252 HP/36 Def/220 Spd
    Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Stealth Rock
    - Earthquake
    - Roost/U-Turn
    - Taunt

I've tried Swamper, Azelf, Aerodacytl and etc, but nothing has been as good as Gliscor. SR is basic, stops Bulky Mence from walling my entire team. Taunt stops slower leads from setting up rocks, and it stop DDMence from setting up. EQ is so im not complete taunt bait. 4 less Def EVs are put into Speed to outrun foe Glis leads.
    I'm considering: changing Roost to U-turn as it's not doing to much.
    ---
    Men @ bar

Rotom-h @ Leftovers
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP/232 Def/24 Spd
    Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Thunderbolt
    - Shadow Ball
    - Thunder Wave
    - Reflect​

This guy is probaly my MVP along with Luke. I switch it in on anything I can scare away (usualy by feinting an Overheat/Tbolt) and Twave whatever comes in. Then I use Reflect on a pokemon with a fetish to Pursuit me, and/or spam Tbolt/Shadow Ball.
    I'm considering: Adding more Speed EVs
    ---
    Men @ bar

Tentacruel (M) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Liquid Ooze
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 Spd
    Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Rapid Spin
    - Toxic Spikes​

The only real reason I chose Tentacruel was for a Rapid Spinner. I figured T-spikes would justify the fact he is set-up fodder for like everything lol. It's helpful against stall, but other than that he's deadweight.
    I'm considering: Ditching him for another Rapid Spinner. Any suggestions?
    ---
    Men @ bar

Honchkrow (M) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Insomnia
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
    Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Pursuit
    - Sucker Punch
    - Superpower
    - Brave Bird​

Krow is the glue of my team. He likes to play mind games with Pursuit/Sucker Punch with silly Rotom formes, Latias, Gengar, and etc. Also provides a nice Sleep Absorber with Insomnia. Brave Bird is for an excellent stab, while Superpower is for steels.
    I'm considering: Nothing, he has done his job flawlessly.
    ---
    Men @ bar

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Inner Focus
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
    Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Swords Dance
    - Close Combat
    - Crunch
    - Extremespeed​

I havent used this guy in forever, and I have no idea why. I switch in on anything I can force out, SD, and faceroll. Close Combat is my primary move, while Extremespeed revenge kills.
    I'm considering: Nothing, does great as it is, without Lucario my team would be terrible. ^Note that Emplo was at 28& HP.
    ---
    Men @ bar
    Bronzong @ Macho Brace
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP/86 Atk/80 Def/92 SDef
    Sassy nature (+SDef, -Spd)
    - Gyro Ball
    - Earthquake
    - Explosion
    - Trick
    ---​

After advice from D_A, I changed Typhailsion to this guy for covering dragons, done very good. Trick Macho Brace onto sweepers I dislike. Gyro Ball/EQ hit things ok I guess, aswell as Booming on someone.
    ---​

Hope you enjoyed your read.​

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Ironically you ARE Mence weak lol and Latias and Flygon and Kingdra basically anything with STAB dragon moves. You dont even have a steel to absorb these hits (Luke doesnt count, too frail). Consider that, nao lol

Id prolly replace tysuck tbh, he does absolutely nothing for this team.

Detox

Yeah, also after rotom was out the picture I had no trouble sweeping you with Gyarados the last time so you might wanna look into that as well.

Also take that horrible qoute out of this thread.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    Ironically you ARE Mence weak lol and Latias and Flygon and Kingdra basically anything with STAB dragon moves. You dont even have a steel to absorb these hits (Luke doesnt count, too frail). Consider that, nao lol

Id prolly replace tysuck tbh, he does absolutely nothing for this team.

I was more than happy to test Zong > Phlosion, and so far he has proved to be a fantastic wall against the likes of Mence.

As for Gyara, would HP Ele work over Ice beam on Tentacruel?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I was more than happy to test Zong > Phlosion, and so far he has proved to be a fantastic wall against the likes of Mence.

As for Gyara, would HP Ele work over Ice beam on Tentacruel?

Tenta = /= Gyarados counter, boosted EQ/SE/Bounce destroy it.

Pain Split >> T-Wave on Rotom btw.

Dont see how this is Gyara weak, you have Rotom, Honchkrow OHK0's it Sucker with SR up, Lucario does ~42% with ES in a pinch, and lastly Zong can blow up on it when worst comes to worst.

Back