• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meowth From Team Rocket Will Evolve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ooo, this would be cool! This is something I really want to see happen since Meowth is such a bore... Although unfortunately I don't think this'll ever happen since he's a main character and wouldn't be able to stand up on 2 feet or do half of what he does if he was a persian. Plus, he must be like level 70+ by now so if he hasn't evolved yet he ain't gonna xD

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Level scale is different then in the games. Since levels are rather abstract then real tangible like you can see in the games. Not to mention Meowth isn't really a poke you see battle. And when he has he really hasn't fared all that well. Now if we are talking Tysons then yes his is pretty beastly.

Years
  • You didn't need to create a new thread in order to add a poll. If you go to the "Thread Tools" option above the first post you should be able to add one. Seeing as the other thread has a more replies I'm going to close this.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back