• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merfyz Shiny's & More

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    bump! now thats over im at 624 now, so wont be long if you want the pokes still?

Well i no longer need the shinies, but if you have legit event pokemon. Like mews, or celebi's or rare stuff like that i defiantly want those.

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
  • I do have a Shiny Mew from my Emerald game.
    Once per month (or twice) I clone him and trade for something I need at GTS.

If you want/need one, just see if you have something on my Want list. (CMT @ signature)

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    I do have a Shiny Mew from my Emerald game.
    Once per month (or twice) I clone him and trade for something I need at GTS.

If you want/need one, just see if you have something on my Want list. (CMT @ signature)

Honestly if he's legit i will give you my whole shop. So just tell me what you want, i have every pokemon, almost every shiny. Tons of events.

More then half of them arn't listen in my shop because i'm too lazy to list them all, i just have too many.

So please i will give you whatever you want for it.

I looked at your trade thread and i have everything you want.

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
  • I don't to crazy trades like that XD
    One pokemon for one pokemon. If you want to trade my Mew for a normal pokemon from my Want list, it's okay.
    Just pick one on them, either 4th or 5th gen.

And yes, it's legit. Not only legal, it's legit. I got it in my Emerald game.
    I even soft reseted for a Shiny version. ._.

Last edited:

Sipher114

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Hey I'm intrested in your shiny larvesta do you happen to have one with the natures Modest Quiet Mild or Rash. I'm willing to trade it for a shiny shaymin lv 100, SMR2010 Jirachi untouched, or shiny raquaza lv 74. I'm also looking for a shiny beldum with Brave nature. Thanks

Last edited:

Hectic

Dew yew liek Tyranitars?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    Can I get your flawless Dratini, Torchic, and Totodile? Please CMT for something you'd like.

Sipher114

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Merfyz not to be mean but it looks like you haven't responded to anyone. Now I am willing to trade a level 5 mew knowing only pound with a premier ribbon. it is totally legit. I would like maybe 1 for 2 trade asking for a shiny beldum and shiny larvesta. Thanks.

boyblunder

[span=“background:#dc4b3 8 url('https://i.imgur.co
    Years
  • I'll give you Ivysaur and Warturtle and Chansey for
    Eevee ♀ Lv. 1 ★
    Nature: Gentle
    IV's 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Anticipation

Back