• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mew Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2004
    so that rock altar that you said is i ?n ruby/saphire or fire red/leaf green

Years
    Conditions:
    -Get both Ruby and Sapphire Plates and have access to the unknown dungeon
    -Unknowns !?
    -Mewtwo
    -Ditto

Once all conditions are done, put Mewtwo in your first slot, and have
    ditto in the second, with Unknown ! being third, and Unknown ? being fourth.
    Have a Pokemon that knows surf, and fly to island 6 and swim to the
    transfermation cave after the forest. Once you enter, the ground will
    start shaking and reveal a flight of stairs. Continue until you get to the
    final room, where mew is. He is at level 30, so be careful.

it works , so do it!!

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    Perhaps you would post the save file of your game (*.sgm) in the area right before entering the cave (with all of the Pok?mon required), so that others could try it. After all, everyone doesn't have completed save games with all of those objectives completed. If your claim is indeed legitimate, then posting the save file would easily prove it so.

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    HellishHades said:
    I'm surprised that the former Mew rumour concerning the SS Anne was not rekindled after Fire Red & Leaf Green were released in Japan, since the "met" values of a Pok?mon do contain an "INSIDE OF TRUCK" value.
    View the attached image for clarification.

Hmmm . . .the only problem with pokemon games is how easy it is to shark then edit screenshots. . .

If that thing with the altar is true im happy!! (seeing as though nintendo can never be bothered to host ANYTHING in the UK!!)

TeamRocket

Shouldn't there be a way to do this without GameShark? Catching pokemon honestly is much better than cheating

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    This whole problem could be solved if only Mew were a breedable Pokemon. That way, people could create their own armies of composed entirely of Mew, and then trade them to friends.

I've never seen the problem with having Legendaries as breedables. I mean, if someone wants a team of 6 Mewtwo that badly, they're going to find a way to do it anyway. But if they could breed them, at the very least they'd have to take the time to train them from level 5 to level 100.

Years
    yeh cuz then a team of all the same pokemon will get taken down somehow, and if u can breed then you can level it up yourself. it would be better breeding, and how do they think they are born anyways? they have to be born some how.

HiKaizer

Beer Drinking Dragon God
    Years
    I remember that it was possible to catch Celebi in Jap G/S...

Oh well I don't really mind if mew ain't in LG/FR...

I prefer leveling up the normal ones and there are too many legendaries already!

EDIT: The only purpose for them seems to be plots for movies

Years
    I somehow highly doubt you can catch anything like Serebii, Myuu, Jirachi, etc., because you know, there are those Pokemon obsessors out there that would be telling about how to get them everywhere :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2006
    maybe it is something totally random like you have to have certain 'mon with certain iv's and certain stats and stuff..... or maybe im crazy

probaly the latter choice=p :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    i hope you can get mew and 251 with out a game shark or one of these tour things.
    mew rulz

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    I know you can, for sure, because you can catch mew in red and blue versions. unless I'm thinking of Mewtwo. Iget so confused between those two.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    AFAIK you cannot trade between LG/FR and R/B/Y or G/S/C (the coding of the games is just too different). You can between R/S and even get some from Colliseum to make up about 80-90% of the complete Pokedex (all 386(?) Pokemon). As for Mew and Celebi and Deoxys, we'll just have to wait.

PS The UK never got a bonus disk with Colliseum, the only way we could get Jirachi was to buy Pokemon Channel. And we've not got the e-reader yet (AFAIK). Which sucks. Oh well..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back