• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mew Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    You can get Deoxys in Fr/Lg

P.S.
    I know this is off topic, but please take the time to vist my "Cool Club". Anyone who joins, gets a life time supply of Coolness, a link is in my Signature.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    Well, if u can catch Mew, heck, i'm a big enough fan i'll buy da game 4 dat sole purpose alone. I'm hoping some1 will find out soon. Mew rulz!!!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    I would, but I'm so far behind on Sapphire that I need to catch up (I'm only now at the start of Victory Road, that's how far behind I am). Yeah, had real life stuff to deal with so my Pokemon training has been a bit lax... but I'm back into it now...

I'll just wait for the UK release of LG/FR, and maybe pick up Ruby while I'm waiting

I still think they're gonna make Mew/Celebi (assuming either is available to catch) into something like the legendary dogs and Latias/Latios, where they move areas and stuff. Probably need to do something to unlock them. Just my theory...

I've worked out how you'd get every other pokemon except Mew, Celebi and the Unowns... where do you get Unowns in LG/FR (assuming you can)?

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    I don't think you can, unknows were in Gold and Silver, so you might have to trade with another game. Although, you can get deoxys, so there might be seires 2 and 3 pokemon.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    How and where can i download the ROM? And wat do i need 2 play it? Can u use Action Replay codes on it or trade the guys 2 R/S??? (i'm kinda new @ ROMS)

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Mew9 said:
    How and where can i download the ROM? And wat do i need 2 play it? Can u use Action Replay codes on it or trade the guys 2 R/S??? (i'm kinda new @ ROMS)
    All right first off gohere, and download, then go to jason's site, I don't know it, because he took it out of his signature. Anyways, just contact him, I'm sure he'll give you a link.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    mewtwo87 said:
    can you still catch mewtwo in F/R and L/G?
    -_-'' This topic was for Mew, not Mewtwo, Mew. And that should be in Simple Questions. The answer is yes. But you now need to catch like 60 or so Pokemon to get the National Dex and beat the Elite Four to enter the Unknown Dungeon.

MewKicksAss

Mew Obsessor
    Years
    Old Sea Map

Mew is obtainable in Emerald (and ONLY Emerald as far as I know) by getting the Old Sea Map, which takes you to Faraway Island where Mew will play a game of hide-and-seek with you, and if you find + corner him you can catch it. The old sea map is currently being given out in Japan and only Japan but with the release of the new movie they may bring the Old sea map to america-Pokemon Rocks America 2006. Were just gonna have to wait for now...but you can get an AR or Shark and warp to Faraway island and that may be legit in contests, etc. if you trade the mew and start a new game on emerald, but i'm not sure.

Years
    Please do not revive old threads. Check the date on the last poist before posting, and if it is over a month since someone has made one don't post.
    ~CLOSED~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back