• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Mew Event

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    I got an event mew, but then I started a new game. Now I'm starting another game. Now I'm getting mew again.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Procrastinated a bit, but I downloaded the event this morning.

Turns out I got myself a Timid Mew. Whee~

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    I got mine yesterday. It's Timid nature, too! :D

I'm not one of those people who get an event Pokemon and never touch it again. I'm currently training my Mew along with the rest of my team in Soul Silver.

Although I did get the Mew on Heart Gold and I haven't touched it yet. But my Heart Gold is solely for Pokemon collection purposes, so...

Years
  • I got mine yesterday. It's Timid nature, too! :D

I'm not one of those people who get an event Pokemon and never touch it again. I'm currently training my Mew along with the rest of my team in Soul Silver.

Although I did get the Mew on Heart Gold and I haven't touched it yet. But my Heart Gold is solely for Pokemon collection purposes, so...
    same, I'm using my Mew. He's currently level 61!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    So I just FINALLY got Soul Silver, so I missed out on Mew. I guess there's no possible way for me to get one now eh?

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    Last week i pick my two Mews (i've HG & SS).
    I didn't pick them from delivery man because i want a good nature/iv's set, but i don't have time to do the SR (stupid work).

Same goes for me, it's still sitting in the store with my Jirachi, waiting for the day i have time to do some awesome SRing :D

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
    Years
  • I downloaded about a dozen Mews with this event, all with decent natures through soft reseting. I traded them over to my Diamond game which I use for trading/breeding, and so on. If I want to use one in-game, I simply trade it to my HG or Platinum game.

I'm saving one for a competitive Uber team.

Necrø

Paramore <3
    Years
  • I got it the other day and I must say it's pretty cool not sure what nature I got though forgot to SR *shot* -.-

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I downloaded about a dozen Mews with this event, all with decent natures through soft reseting. I traded them over to my Diamond game which I use for trading/breeding, and so on. If I want to use one in-game, I simply trade it to my HG or Platinum game.

I'm saving one for a competitive Uber team.

Breeding?D:

Anyway, I got mine the day it came out, I haven't checked its nature or Iv's

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    He said "trading" as well. Mew will be for trading...non-legendaries will also be for breeding xD

Years
  • I got Mew for both HeartGold and SoulSilver. I usually have to go to my friend's house to use his high-speed internet connection, but that's now becoming impossible. Lucky for me, there was this laundromat that had free Wi-Fi and I managed to get on there and get Mew! Whenever they say "Free Wi-Fi", a lot of those places aren't compatible with Nintendo Wi-Fi.

chuckles

"to be honest"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    i got my mew real quick n that lil guy already passed lvl 60

he regulates every1

what movesets yall recommend tryin out tbh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
    Years
  • I remember back in the day of R/B/Y. To get Mew, you had to go to a Nintendo Pokemon Event (like at a local mall). Get in line with other players, handle over your game and *POOF* Mew is there! Now, you just get online. Isn't evolving technology wonderful?

Back