• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Mew Fan Club~

Dr_random

I am... All of Me
    Years
    Can I Join??? Mew Is my favorite pokemon!!!!

P.S. look at this It's A banner I made Myself:
    ~Mew Fan Club~

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    We have new member his name is SETH_xd001.
    Be sure to read the rules *hehe*

Guys we have new topic.Just post your answer at this thread
    Topic : Mew Power
    How can you rate Mew power to other legendary pokemon?
    Explain the true power of Mew.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Hi sorry I haven't posted in awhile it's a long story. anyway, about the topic: I think although alot of people think Mew is weak against alot of legendaries, it really can compare to them. Mine beats different legendaries at the same level. So I think although Mew looks weak, it's strong. ^^
    ~Mew Fan Club~

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    Since you already answer it My turn.
    Mew is cute but having that cute image is a very dangerous Mew and look he/she is one of some legendary that cannot just be found on the game that easy as 1 2 3. I think Nintendo intended that because Mew is not just a powerful legendary but very powerful legendary.

Wrong gramar sorry for not being fluent in english,

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦
    Sozies for not posting much so i'm looking for pics...and i am training ma one on Red/Yellow!
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Hey guys sorry I haven't posted for awhile stuck doing work I just thought I'd welcome the new memebers and thank Golden Mew for making me a Co-Owner of his club I'd post somemore pics but I've had a bit of trouble finding good ones but I'll keep looking

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    DestinyOfAsh you are only the Co-Owner Assistant *hehe* but its ok everybody is not perfect

Guys I'll be rarely active because I going back to school and need to study
    Hope you understand

Topic : Mew Picture
    Give one and only one picture of Mew and discribe it.

Enjoy the club
    :Mew: Golden Mew

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    Guys I'm back now but have to go back to school again so I can't post picture for all the staff of this club please you are the one who can put topic I count on you so please post some topic and PM some of the members that are not active

Emii

Years
    Wow haven't been here for awhile. *looks around* yay, new members! ^^ and my photobucket is working now, so I'll edit some pics in once I get the links.

Emii

Years
    Well sorry for not putting a pic in like I said I would, but I just can't find anymore good pics. well here's one. It has Celebi in it too, but Mew's still in it so it counts. ^^
    ~Mew Fan Club~

Back