• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Giveaway

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
  • For those who live in the U.S. Did you get your Mew in Toys "R" Us, I did. But here's what I did in Toys "R" us with my summary

In Toys "R" Us, Me and SSM both have Mews in either version of the game. But the question is, where did the clerk get the Mew from unless Nintendo hacked the game to catch level 10 Mews. Anyway here's the Mew I caught.

Number: 151, Name: Mew, Type: Psychic, OT: MYSTRY, IDno: 06390, Nature: Random

Moves: Pound, Transform, Level: 10, Ability: Sycronize

I was very nervous about the Pokemon Trade but it was good.

The Pokemon Battle in Toys "R" Us

While I was here I'm having a ball here and battle other trainers with link cables and Wireless Adapters.

1st battle: Ruby VS. Firered version, Battling with the Kyogre and beat that legendary with Manectric. It was the single match.

2nd battle: Ruby VS. Sapphire, Battled on 2 on 2 and has legendaries. My Pokemon's weakness with Cacturne along with Manectric.

3rd battle: Ruby VS. Sapphire, One of my develpoers and best friends Carol from Insectduel's Domain. Her Wigglytuff is very tough but I beat her. It's Single.

4th battle: Ruby VS. Leaf Green, Again 2 on 2 battle. Rayquaza has no chance against my Shiny Starmie.

5th battle: Fire Red VS. Emerald, 2 on 2 battle but not level 100's. It's tough battling with the level disadvantage but Rayquaza was a joke against Suicune.

6th battle: Fire Red VS.Fire Red, Stalion619's level 75 Pokemon almost defeated me but his 2 on 2 battles are very serious. Espeon finishes it.

7th battle: Ruby VS. Sapphire, Double Battle but we had trouble connecting our game links. Until he reaches to trade mew, the match is a No-contest.

8th battle: Ruby VS. Sapphire, Single Battle, but his Mewtwo has recover while my Blissey has Softboiled. I used 3 calm minds and a Shock Wave attack and still wasnt fainted. Since Blissey has a high Special Defense Mewtwo's Special attack is useless. While it's almost 3:00 I surrender to the trainer named SORA because the battle is long.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I got there right at 12:00 and the line was 3 hours long.
    So I came back at 3:30. I was the last in line so she let me have two :)

And that's my story.

purplegreendave

......whut?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2009
    if anyone here gets two mews would they please trade one to me if/when I/they get diamond/pearl?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ....Wait, that was yesterday..? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2006
    I got it. GOt there at 12:00pm, and the line was 30 min. long. I kept on kicking this guys ass with my bulbasaur, though. :D

Feraligatr19

The DISHI is coming
    Years
  • i got a mew i got to the toys'R'us at 1 and left a 1:50. the guy in front of me got one and later he came up to me and told me it was a shiny! shiny mew are like the best pokemon in the world better than a mew and a celebi and a jirachi combined. i was so angry!!!

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I had to wait 3 hours to get it Mines at Lv 50

Airoblast

Murkrow Lover!!
    Years
  • i got 2 :)
    one on my game one on my little brother (which got lost 2 weeks ago :( )
    ohh and I bieng 13 felt very wierd ohh and i look like im 14 or 15 so many parents were giving me funny faces =/
    anyways TONS of kids were cramming all around me because i was playing pokemon mystery dungeon (it was very awkward) and some kids were discussing how there MIGHT be a new pokemon game for the ds and i laughed (in my head) because of how little thier puny minds knew :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2008
    I think I waited in line for three hours, but for me it was very beneficial. I was able to get 6 mew's. One for all of my pokemon games, and one for my daughter's emerald. :D

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • I got mine some time ago, with my Pokemon FireRed. I didn't battle anyone, but there were these people who didn't know they had to beat the game. *sweatdrop* Anyways, there were also these two people, they were talking about Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, and another guy, who had a Pikachu SP, trading to other people, and then there were these kids who ate some KFC goodness. It was madness, I tell you.

I didn't bother to get two, as I didn't want to make everyone wait, so I got one only. At the end of the whole madness, I ended up buying a Pikachu SP.

Then, I went back to Canada. Hehehe, did you think I lived in the US?

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • I never happened to get it as i live in the U.K but my friend was so lucky as he went for a holiday to the U.S during the time the Mew giveaway was happenning on the 30 September and he happened to bring his DS and Pokemon game and got one im so jealous!

~Kipper~

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    I got the Mew when i picked up my copies of Mystery Dungeon.

Back