• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Mew Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    :( sigh....I have ALL the manga of it and watched last Saturday's episode..I couldn't believe it! E veryone's names are wrong! *sobs*

Ichigo = Zoey
    Mint = Teresa
    Lettuce = Bridget
    Pudding = Kikki
    Zakaro = Renee
    Kish = Dren

...What's up with that?! :(

zoey

Mew Mew Lover
    Years
    So what!

So what I like the names Zoey,Kiki,Corina,Dren,Mark,Renee,Bridget,Eliot,Mini Mew,and that other guy(i forgot his name).Just because they changed names doesn't mean you can't like it!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    I like the manga alot better than the anime. The anime is okay, but they should of kept Tokyo Mew Mew as the title. And Mint's name is not Teresa, it's Corina.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    The manga is really cute because it has more romance in it, I think, but the Anime is funny. ^_^ I still love watching it, despite all of the changes. I've learned to deal with the new names... I still call the characters their original Japanese names; I can't help it! They're just stuck in my mind, no matter how many times I hear the English names... I just can't bring myself to call Ichigo 'Zoey'. o_o I'll still just deal with it on the show.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    Missingno Baby said:
    I heard in OP they changed this guy's cigar to a candy cane...how did they pull it off?
    MS Paint?
    puni puni~
    they changed it to a lollipop it's so ghey ;_; o and i like mew mew power,but i have never seen the jpn version so i can't say aything bad or good.but uh..it seems like they edited it a lot after reading your posts

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 8, 2005
    I watch mew mew power/tokyo mewmew. It's really cool I like it.
    I just recored it cause I don't want to woke early.

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    Missingno Baby said:
    Just Imagine Mint and Zakuro.....VALLEY GIRL!!! Waaa!
    I'm putting up my TMM site today!

puni puni~
    Mint is my fave she is cool renee is me second fave i am spoiled and i love modeling i personally want to be a poke -model

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    No thread bumping, it's been over a month since the last post, so I'll go ahead and lock this.
    *Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back