• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew/Mewtwo club

Your favorite?

• Total voters

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Did you move your Mewtwo to your D/P and is it in your party?

Heck yeah, but I started over my D/P, leaving my Mewtwo behind.

Did you ever get Mew? Either using the Mew glitch or getting it legit?

Yeah, I went to that island in Emerald and caught it.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    Did you ever get Mew? Either using the Mew glitch or getting it legit?

i got Mew both ways!!!
    i went to the TRU event to get a MYSTRY Mew, then migrated to Pearl. also i got a shiny Faraway Island Mew from a friend.
    i used the mew glitch in my pokemon red to get mew. i wonder if the mew glitch works in FR/LG?

Is the first pokemon movie your favorite pokemon movie?
    yes it is!!! i love that one! nothing better than the first of something!!!

Alysa

Mew (Myuu) the New Species
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Hi my name is Alysa and I am an absolute Mew fan. I kind of dispise Mewtwo since he was created by humans and often wonder at the fact that Mewtwo was created my Mew's DNA, so wouldn't that make "Him" a "her"?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Can I be in the club? I adore Mew, she's my fav, tied with Raichu. I also love Mewtwo, he's so awesome!

To answer a few topics.
    Fav. Sprite portrayals
    Mew/Mewtwo club
    Mew/Mewtwo club

~Silver~ ~Diamond/Pearl~

There's not much of a battle, I just use a Masterball. However, once I used my Masterball to catch Moltres in Blue. When I went to catch Mewtwo all I had was some Hyperballs and a Pokeball. I weakened him down to one HP, used all my Hyperballs, which he broke, and then I used my remaining Pokeball and caught him!

Yeah, I currently have Mewtwo in my Pearl, he'll be moved into Platinum soon enough though.

I got Mew legit back in the Red/Blue days. Now I just GameShark LeafGreen and trade it into Pearl..it won't listen in LeafGreen, but it'll listen in Pearl.

Yes, Pokemon the First Movie is my fav.

Note: I refer to my Mew as a girl and my Mewtwo as a boy.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Scales hasn't been here in quite a while, guys. I don't really know if this thread is going to stay afloat without him.

Back