• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew vs. Arceus

Which one do you like more?

• Mew

Votes: 75 76.5%
  • Arceus

Votes: 23 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

walasaka

Dark-type Trainer
Years
  • Like a lot of people have said, Mew has nostalgic value. Back in the day when Pokemon came out, there were so many rumors about how to get Mew (remember the mysterious truck?) that were mostly all a lie. Mew was an actual legend, whilst Arceus can just be hacked these days. The mystical part has been taken away, although that's not necessarily Gamefreak's fault really.

So mew. Because it was actually a legend at school, and the guy who had one was universally worshipped or something

bojjenclon

I fail, like, a lot
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    I like them both, but I do understand where you're coming from.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2011
    Alright, firstly, there is no way of knowing who created whom, it really depends on who you believe, the pokedex made by the original great trainers (red, blue, gold, and ruby) or the new pokedex made by platinum which included information she learned from mythology books.

According to science, mew is the ancestor of all pokemon and it has the genes of all pokemon (including arceus). This is why it has transform, it can transform into arceus, it has arceus' genes.

According to religion, arceus created the universe; presumably mew is not part of the universe and cannot have existed before arceus.

In pokemon, just as in the real world, Science is superior gateway to truth.

Winner:Mew

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hey, please don't revive thread over one month old. Thanks!

cdZ5Y.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back