• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Vs Mewtwo

Mew Vs Mewtwo

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    Uhhh......that's a hard one......

Mew has a better movepool and you can come up with strategies to beat Mewtwo, but Mewtwo's stats in Attack, Sp. Attack, and Speed can easily defeat Mew. If they battled each other, Mewtwo would win, but I really like Mew as well.

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013

overannoyness...

Mew can't learn every single move. o_o; Just every TM / HM. That excludes a lot.

And to whoever said Mew can learn Dark Pulse (I know someone did I just can't be bothered to look), it can't.

TM79- Dark Pulse
    Mew can learn every TM, like you said
    Dark Pulse is a TM
    Do the rest

Years
    The original always wins! Mew ftw! Statistics don't really matter to me, I worry about the Pokemon character by itself. Even if Mewtwo has more "Uber" powers, Mew will always be the victor.

Blazing Lucario

We will fall sooner or later..
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Sep 20, 2009
    Ok guys. Lets get this straight. you are basing a bit of this off the movie I think, the stats, and other stuff. My Mew with max EV's vs. My friends mewtwo with max EV's. My Mew won easy. So Mewtwo sucks. God my Wailord beat him.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Mew would probably win. Even though Mewtwo may have better stats, Mew has the advantage of learning anything. Mewtwo could still win though.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
    Mew Vs Mewtwo

Nuff said

Back