• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Awww that is sooo Cute why don't ya like the eyes there so adorable very cute Great Job!!

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    AHHHHHHHHHHHH! thats so cute! please more mew pivs! i adore mew! more i love that oh please do some more!

its so cute! *catches it* i want her!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    You don't like the eyes?! O_O They're probably the best part of the picture, lol. You did a great job on this one, especially on the tail. ^_^ I know how hard it is to draw thin lines like that.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Yet another piece of Official looking art from you! Amazing!

Oh and, try to keep all your art in one thread/topic(whichever way you prefer it)

because if you don't, we'll have a whole page with Pokemon names

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Kayleigh said:
    You don't like the eyes?! O_O They're probably the best part of the picture, lol. You did a great job on this one, especially on the tail. ^_^ I know how hard it is to draw thin lines like that.
    Yeah the tail was a major pain in . . . lol
    I made about 3-4 tails b4 i got it right,but i like it :)
    Next time i make a piece ill start sticking them all in one place

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Oober trippy job indeed! The eyes seems just fine, but if you see something rong with them, they must not be good XD.

Back