• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Mewity Mew!

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2021
    Hello there!
    I am an artist and a game dev who is trying to figure out the world...
    Oh, and I am also making a rom hack.

Attachments

• Mewity Mew!
      BuffMew.png
      19.4 KB · Views: 14
    Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity Mew! I really like your art style <3 If you want to, we have the Art Studio section here where you can make a thread to show off your works hehe.

For anything rom hack related, I believe the Rom Hacking Help and or Rom Hacking Discussion section/s is/are the places to be, but feel free to peruse the entirety of the Fan Games hub! We got plenty of resources over there to get you started. Pokecommunity's also got a Discord btw if you're interested in that hehe.

Wishing you the best in figuring out the world, I'm on the same boat tbh, but for the meantime I hope you enjoy your stay! Don't hesitate to reach out to me or other moderators you may encounter across the forums if you got any questions. We'd be happy to help :) Have a good day!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh awesome yeah definitely be sure to share your work with us in the Art Studio! It's always great seeing new members being invested in the creative sections. :) Welcome to the forums Mew and I hope you have a great time! Don't hesitate to reach out to a moderator if you need help!

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
    Hello Mew!
    Welcome to PC!

I love your little drawing there haha! xD
    Have fun! ^^

Back