• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo-EX's TCard Program Official Thread

What do you think of the Program? Did it work for you? (select one from each letter)

• Total voters

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
  • Sorry it took me so long to reply. I'm still thinking of updating the program, but it would be a minor one at best.

Salamence#1Fan: When did you request that? Did you PM me a request?

Dragon_Rider_Rukario: Did it finish and work?

Dragon Leader Shadow: If it's the "Wait an hour" message, there's nothing I can do about it. Open the link and leave the computer on for an hour while you eat dinner.

Dragon Leader-Shadow

Dragons are Kewl
    Years
  • Sorry it took me so long to reply. I'm still thinking of updating the program, but it would be a minor one at best.

Salamence#1Fan: When did you request that? Did you PM me a request?

Dragon_Rider_Rukario: Did it finish and work?

Dragon Leader Shadow: If it's the "Wait an hour" message, there's nothing I can do about it. Open the link and leave the computer on for an hour while you eat dinner.

no it's I get to the page I click "free" and it goes to a cannot find server.

Years
  • May I recommend another host?

It's called UploadingIT.com

/------------ Clipped from site --------------\

Free File Storage & Sharing is made simple, free and fast with UploadingIT.com. So simple in fact, that we don't even require registration to use our service! Simply upload any file you wish using our simple public uploader. Use our File Hosting to backup important data, transfer files between work, home and school, email large amounts of pictures or video to friends or family and much more! With a 99% uptime guarantee.

What you get:

10 GB of Storage
    100 GB of Bandwidth
    750MB Max File Size
    Unlimited Folders
    Supports All File Formats
    No Image Watermarks
    No Account Expiration
    No Download Timers
    Upload Pictures, Files, Videos
    Hotlinking all Files is Allowed

\----------------- End ------------------------/

I think you'll like this host. No Time limits!! Free of charge.

LINK: www[dot]uploadingit[dot]com
    Remove the [dots].

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • JMS1989: Thanks for the link. I created an account, but then the server crashed, so I couldn't use it.

Everyone: I have upload version 12/01. Check the Version History for the updates. You will notice the new loadbar to verify that you have the new version. I would like some feedback on the program, and what to update.

Do you want your template added to the program?
    If you are a card designer, and would like your card added, PM me and we can see if it can be arranged. Unless you say otherwise, you will be the only one with the passkey to your design, so it will be secure :).

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    JMS1989: Thanks for the link. I created an account, but then the server crashed, so I couldn't use it.

Everyone: I have upload version 12/01. Check the Version History for the updates. You will notice the new loadbar to verify that you have the new version. I would like some feedback on the program, and what to update.

Do you want your template added to the program?
    If you are a card designer, and would like your card added, PM me and we can see if it can be arranged. Unless you say otherwise, you will be the only one with the passkey to your design, so it will be secure :).
    Could I have the kye for the TC maker?

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • Hmm...I don't believe you have 100 points. Please check post 1 for how to get them. Probably the easiest way is Method 1.

About your designs to be added to the program, first I need to ask what you need in the blank spaces. I can assume you want a trainer on the left, name in the upper right, and some badges in the lower portion. I currently only have badges for RSE games. If you want others, you'll need to provide them.

I have also replied to your PM. Please respond to that as well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    Hmm...I don't believe you have 100 points. Please check post 1 for how to get them. Probably the easiest way is Method 1.

About your designs to be added to the program, first I need to ask what you need in the blank spaces. I can assume you want a trainer on the left, name in the upper right, and some badges in the lower portion. I currently only have badges for RSE games. If you want others, you'll need to provide them.

I have also replied to your PM. Please respond to that as well.
    I replied to your PM. And I'll use Method 1. And here is a result and I really like, but the thing I don't like is that it takes a long time to load.

A RESULT:

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • Thanks for the comment! I am sorry for the loadtimes, but they really cannot be helped unless I make another "Reduced Version". Even when I did have a RV, it took a bit to load. I'll look into ways to reduce both the initial loadtime, and memory use, but may not be possible due to the large number of sprites it has to load into memory (493*2+386*2+251*3+151*3+misc others)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    Thanks for the comment! I am sorry for the loadtimes, but they really cannot be helped unless I make another "Reduced Version". Even when I did have a RV, it took a bit to load. I'll look into ways to reduce both the initial loadtime, and memory use, but may not be possible due to the large number of sprites it has to load into memory (493*2+386*2+251*3+151*3+misc others)
    I PMed you about the passkey and stuff.

Shadez

-
    Years
  • your program is really cool
    but what do you need to do when you have a passey not that i have one but i just want to know
    my trainer card is here:
    http: //i10. tinypic.com/42vivki. jpg
    i didn't like the other templates only this on (but i cant make them so what do i have to tell)

Last edited:

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
  • Er...the loading bar appeared for a bit, but when it was almost done it closed? When I open the program the loading bar goes away for about 10 seconds before the program actually opens. Also, make sure you have at least 256MB of memory.
    Okay thanks. If i have any other problems i'll contact you. =)

*EDIT*It's still not working.... I have the memory needed and i waited for 50 seconds! please help...........

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • Alright...lets see. Verify that this is true:
    - You are running Windows XP (best) or 2000 (ok) or 98 (hmmm)
    - You unzipped everything into a folder
    - You try to open "TCard_Maker_v_2006_blabla.exe"
    - The black M2EX loading box appears and the bar moves across the screen

Now tell me what happens from these choices:
    - The box vanishes before the bar reaches 100%
    - The box vanishes after the bar reaches 100%

If the first choice: Make sure you have the latest version of DirectX installed (9.0c)
    If the second choice: I'm not sure what's going on. Please be more detailed.

Please also, try the attached program and tell me if it runs. Be detailed in your reports of each trial.

Hopefully we can get it working for you. :(

Last edited:

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
  • choice 1 , vanishes before 100%
    I'll get latest directX , i guess =P thnx

*EDIT* I downloaded new directX , and installed , but still does the same thing. -_-

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • Hmm...very strange. Can you give me your computer specs? (Start, Right click My Computer, Properties, General tab, look under Computer) Also, check your sound and graphics card drivers. According to the Game Maker website,
    www.gamemaker.nl/faq.html said:
    The program crashes near to the end of loading the game.
    This is normally due to the fact that the sound card drivers for you sound card are not up to date. Try to get the most recent drivers. Also get the most recent graphics card drivers as these might also cause the problem.

Hope this helps.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • I've used rapidshare before to download stuff, and as far as I can tell, you just have to wait on that page for a couple minutes. I think it says someplace: "You have reached the download limit for free users. Sign up for a premium account, or wait for one minute."

Hope it works for you, and sorry I didn't get back sooner.

Demonta

Jem Juggler
    Years
  • I downloaded it and I think it is an awesome idea. I guess I had better earn some points...

I loved the ability to put on custom backgrounds and I loved how you can add transparency. However I disliked the interface of using the software. I could do it but it some people could find it difficult. Also I found the pass key thing a bit difficult to understand so changing the wording of that paragraph will help. You also could mention watermark more because when you're just skimming the text, you didn't really get the concept.

60 points?

Also here's my example you wanted?
    Demonta.jpg

40 points?

Anyway I found a sprite transparancy problem. Sprite 478, 407, 409, 425, 450, 452, 460 and 462 of the diamond/pearl needs tweaking. It's transparent in places. I would just go through the diamond/pearl sprites and look for white patches in the sprites, they seem to be the bits that turn up transparent.

8 X 20 points?

Anyway that's enough to buy me passkey for the first template. (the conventional one)

Please PM me

Last edited:
    Back