• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo vs. Necrozma

DarkPokeball1985

When The Moon Eclipse The Sun
    Years
    Since before Pokemon Ultra Moon/Sun released I was looking forward to capturing Mewtwo as he was my fan favorite Pokemon back in the day especially since my final Pokemon game until Pokemon Sun was Pokemon Stadium and as of yesterday finally captured him in what seemed like an eternity to catch! While Necrozma managed to knock out my team in less then two minutes I ultimately ended up beating him a second time and while I did manage to capture Mewtwo in the first battle the battle went on for around 25 minutes taking at least twenty freakin' Pokeballs to toss at him before he finally stayed inside. So in your opinion who is more difficult to defeat and/or capture Mewtwo or Necrozma. Both who I'm lucky is now part of my team!

Mewtwo vs. Necrozma

Mewtwo vs. Necrozma

Mewtwo vs. Necrozma

Jayzco

Pokemon BUSINESS
    Years
    Well I didn't have any problems catching Necrozma in Sun,
    but I haven't caught Mewtwo in Ultra yet. Here's my opinion. Necrozma has some moves like
    Prismatic Laser what are SUPER OP and it as it's SpA it's super good cuz Necrozma's base stat for SpA is 127. Mewtwo tho', is just GREAT! I't hasn't got the best moves, but it has alot of GREAT moves. And it also can have so many freaking types for moves without TM's! Such as fighting, psychic, ice and more! But its SpA is higher than Necrozma's. Also it has a mega.

I would choose

MEWTWO

Last edited:
    Back