• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Mewtwo

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    ok everyone who goes to serebii knows that mewtwo is comfirmed in HG/SS right?
    so does this mean cerelian cave (sorry for spelling) will be open or will it be somewhere else?

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I'm almost positive that Mewtwo was not confirmed to be incorporated into the games. It was just a rumor.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I see nothing on SPP about Mewtwo being in HGSS, and Mewtwo wasn't even in the original GSC, so logically, that means you're spreading false rumors. ^_^

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    ok everyone who goes to serebii knows that mewtwo is comfirmed in HG/SS right?
    so does this mean cerelian cave (sorry for spelling) will be open or will it be somewhere else?

Where the hell did you hear? It most certainly wasn't on serebii

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    A poster of legendaries can be seen on a preview of next week on Pokemon☆Sunday, on that chart was Mewtwo. That is what he was talking about. It was never announced as news, because Serebii said that there always was the possibility that it did not have anything to do with HG/SS. It most likely does, but we have to wait for confirmation on that on next week's Pokemon☆Sunday... so, at this point it is a little bit more than just a rumor, it's semi-confirmed :P

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    Never heard of this rumour!

Oookay... it looks like this is necessairy :/ I have added a link to next week's Pokemon☆Sunday preview below, notice the chart. The chart is as follows:

[Mewtwo][Lugia][Ho-oh]
    [Kyogre][Groudon][Rayquaza]
    [Dialga][Palkia][Giratina]

The thing that tells you that this is HGSS information is that the person talking about the chart is the one who always announces the HGSS information. It is unconfirmed, however, whether this chart has anything to do with HGSS, just speculated to do so.

On a different note, no, the main Serebii website said nothing about this, but the confirmed information thread on the Serebii forum site did.

Preview of Next Week's Pokemon☆Sunday

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    y would mewtwo be in HG/SS??? wasnt he caught/defeated in R/B/Y?? the Johto region and its happenings are 3 years after the events of kanto...and if im not mistaken, in G/S/C the cave was sealed up...so y would mewtwo be in the game...unless he's in the sealed up cerulean cave and nintendo is going to hold an event that opens it up...

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    It hasn't confirmed but it was strongyl hinted at in an old Pokemon Sunday when they said Cerulean Cave would get revamped for HG/SS and that some old features would return to it.

シルバー

Γ Чεr ςcreαm is βut a drəαм х
    Years
    When you think about it, HGSS seems to have some Yellow qualities to it. Mewtwo was in the cave still in Yellow.

So possibly if Yellow is being incorporated into the game then that could possibly mean that Mewtwo will. This could be a make-up also for not having a Yellow remake because it seems Yellow parts are being put into HGSS.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    When you think about it, HGSS seems to have some Yellow qualities to it. Mewtwo was in the cave still in Yellow.

So possibly if Yellow is being incorporated into the game then that could possibly mean that Mewtwo will. This could be a make-up also for not having a Yellow remake because it seems Yellow parts are being put into HGSS.

Hmmmmm...

Nah.

Why? Why put him in the game? Makes no sense. Red captured him 3 years before Gold's adventure started.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Almost certain he is. We can only wait til Saturday/Sunday to find out.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    I'd be fine with them adding in cerulean cave, so long as the cave in still happened and you find another way in.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    It hasn't confirmed but it was strongyl hinted at in an old Pokemon Sunday when they said Cerulean Cave would get revamped for HG/SS and that some old features would return to it.

"when they said Cerulean Cave would get revamped for HG/SS and that some old features would return to it."

^ I don't believe they ever said anything of the sort >.> ... ^

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    "when they said Cerulean Cave would get revamped for HG/SS and that some old features would return to it."

^ I don't believe they ever said anything of the sort >.> ... ^
    Thats because they ddidnt say anything of the sort.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    Thats because they ddidnt say anything of the sort.

Yeah, I know lol ^^ I was trying to put that down gently without saying "YOU'RE WRONG"... <3

But, about the "Red caught Mew-two three years earlier..." I don't really understand that reasoning :/ I mean, sure, it was in the games 3 years earlier, but you didn't HAVE to catch it... and Red's team never consisted of Mew-two as far as I'm aware of... so I don't see how that could be used as a reason why Mew-two is not in HG/SS :/

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah, I know lol ^^ I was trying to put that down gently without saying "YOU'RE WRONG"... <3

But, about the "Red caught Mew-two three years earlier..." I don't really understand that reasoning :/ I mean, sure, it was in the games 3 years earlier, but you didn't HAVE to catch it... and Red's team never consisted of Mew-two as far as I'm aware of... so I don't see how that could be used as a reason why Mew-two is not in HG/SS :/
    I was going to say the same thing. I for example may have KOd it back then.

Back