• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Mewtwo

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    mewtwo might be in heart gold/soul silver.

HG/SS are re-makes i highly doubt Mewtwo will be in it

also you cant post a request to support some random website like that

Last edited by a moderator:

Giratinarules

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 5, 2012
    Mewtwo is going to be in this game so is latios and latias lv30
    Latias and latios will be probably roaming johto or kanto
    and mewtwo i really dont have an idea

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    HG/SS are re-makes i highly doubt Mewtwo will be in it
    Exactly. Wouldn't it be cool if they had put Raikou, Entei, and Suicune in FireRed/LeafGreen, though? Or if Groudon and Kyogre were in these?

...wait a minute...

I think there's a chance that Mewtwo might be in these games, but we really need to wait for more info before we can say for sure.

And I took a look at that video, how could you guys tell it was Mewtwo on that board? Between the quality and the glare, I couldn't tell what that was.

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
    In terms of space, I'm sure it's possible to include Mewtwo. Also, HG/SS is already breaking somewhat from the originals by including legendaries from Hoenn and Sinnoh. Therefore, I don't see any logistical reason not to include Mewtwo, especially since it already has a precedent of living in the Kanto region based on earlier games. Now, whether or not that will happen is another story. So far Serebii hasn't confirmed it yet, so we'll just have to wait for some reliable information to be released.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    Exactly. Wouldn't it be cool if they had put Raikou, Entei, and Suicune in FireRed/LeafGreen, though? Or if Groudon and Kyogre were in these?

...wait a minute...

I think there's a chance that Mewtwo might be in these games, but we really need to wait for more info before we can say for sure.

And I took a look at that video, how could you guys tell it was Mewtwo on that board? Between the quality and the glare, I couldn't tell what that was.

You can't see the picture but you can read the name. You can see the text:

ミュウツー

under the first spot :)

pokeretard

My 2 fav types in one Pokemon!
    Years
    Mewtwo is in HG and SS. But you can only get him from some event... At least that's what I heard...

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    Mewtwo is in HG and SS. But you can only get him from some event... At least that's what I heard...

That's not true because the details have not been disclosed at this time. The fact that Mewtwo is even in the games has not been officially announced, only hinted at by one poster on a Pokemon☆Sunday preview. Anything else about Mewtwo in these games is either not true or speculation... that's all we have about Mewtwo so far :P

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
    Yes; it is another one of those Ash/Red ideas. While one is based on the other (in this case Ash being based on Red), they are NOT the same character and to say/assume that they are is incorrect. Therein lies the discussion; the separation between what is Anime and what is Game.

Ergo, the in-game Mewtwo is NOT the same character seen in the anime. As can be seen and has been discussed about here previously, the backstories of the two, while similar, are not exactly the same. In-game Mewtwo was 'born', with Mew having given birth to it (note that this was written/made before the idea of Breeding and Eggs were introduced). The baby was christened Mew-two, though became vicious. they tried to 'curb it's vicious tendencies' but failed.

In the game, it's almost similar to the anime. The only differences were that Mew gave birth to Mewtwo, as while in the Anime, he was directly cloned from a piece of hair.

Mewtwo in both the anime, and the game, was a DNA experiment. Most likely altered while in the womb. (Or egg, if you want to assume this.) The end result was that Mewtwo got too powerful, and broke free. In both versions, he was designed to be the perfect fighting Pokemon. In the games, perfect fighting Pokemon in general, just so if they could see if they could do it. In the anime, Mewtwo was suppose to be for Giovanni.

Either way, he was badass.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    You can't see the picture but you can read the name. You can see the text:

ミュウツー

under the first spot :)

Ah, I see. For some reason the video was a really small size last night when I watched it, but now it's full-screen and I can see the text there, along with Mewtwo's tail. I thought the video was small for everyone...

But hey, this is cool, I have no qualms about Mewtwo being in the games.

demonmike

Missing-Nin
    Years
    Can I just remind the fools who keep popping in saying 'Its a remake, this this and that wont be in it', put more thought into your words.

I dont remember mini games in the G/S. I dont remember eggs of Dialga/Palkia/Giratina being in my G/S. I dont remember Pokemon following me in my G/S.

The people who keep yammering on about it being a remake are less plausible than the ones on about Mewtwo being possibly in it. Its not a simple remake, so therefore, the people in the 'remake' camp are wrong. The ones in the 'Mewtwo' camp are neither right or wrong. Its pending. Unconfirmed. Its all speculation. Mewtwo has a great deal of a chance of being in the game rather than not being in it, as they are trying to get every Pokemon in this generation obtainable for those who do not have previous games or the ability to use the Pal Park.

Back