• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo!

Black_Wind

Old champ, new gen
    Years
    Back in the day Mewtwo was by far the most powerful Pokemon, but in this day and age is he still so bad, I mean now we have powerful Dark and Steel types (more dark than steel) to deal with it, but also with more and more Uber pokemon out Deoxys and such is he such the force he was.
    Lets hear some feed back.
    (please no flames on me im trying to get back into the world of Pokemon)

hale

Breeder/Trainer
    Years
    I think Mewtwo is still his ass kicking self. He would be the cheapest pokemon to deal with because he could teleport, do his uber strong psychic that controls you, and shoot those energy balls at you that turn you to stone lol. I don't think most pokemon could defeat Mewtwo, unless Mewtwo was sleeping and some pokemon did a hyper beam in his face...

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    hmmmms.. I don't think Mewtwo's that bad.. it's just that he's 'older' and we find the new Pokemon cooler than he is..
    even up till now (in the show), I still find psychic attacks strong.. attacks like confusion and psychic can really immobilise opponents by having them suspend in mid-air..

Black_Wind

Old champ, new gen
    Years
    I just watched the Deoxys movie and thought to myself who would win?
    Deoxys vs Mewtwo Ding round 1

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    :x I think there are far too many über~type Pokémon. Deoxys is like the king of them all apart from that "god of all Pokémon", so meh, I'd go with Deoxys. >.> After all, Deoxys comes from t3h m00n >O Ne?

Although I'd like to see Mewtwo win. Go, team original #151 >>;

EDIT: Oops. X3;;; hale, please check the PC rules -- if you have read them, you surely remember not to double-post, ne? @@;

Last edited:

Black_Wind

Old champ, new gen
    Years
    Its funny cause Mewtwo was know as the most powerful Pokemon up till 3rd gen, at that point he was none just as a powerful clone.

Feraligatr19

The DISHI is coming
    Years
    I reckon mewtwo is the best psychic legendary. I also think that there are too many psychic legendaries. Why psychic? I think it would be cool to have a dark type legendary or steel or ghost type. Do I think too much?

CentriX

Trainer w/ BLACK SKEEN
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 16, 2006
    I still consider Mewtwo pretty badass. Oh man, there's so many Pokemon now, it's hard to keep up with. :rolleyes:

To tell you the truth, I really don't even like Deoxys.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Mewtwo is pretty strong. In terms of stats, its got some of the highest. It's on the same tier as Rayquaza, Ho-Oh, and Lugia. It's a Psychic-type, and the strongest out there.

In terms of games, for Mewtwo versus Deoxys, then it all depends on in whose hands the two Pokémon lay. Depending on the skill of the trainer, then either could win. Also, it could depend on the form that Deoxys is in.

For the anime, I guess it all depends on who the writers like at the particular moment. If they wish to showcase the power of the Third Generation, then Doeoxys will win. If they want to show that original is better, then Mewtwo will win. Of course, Mewtwo can't just randomly start fighting, as that would go against his character, the way that he is now.

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    Mewtwo is tied with Rayquaza, Lugia, and Ho-oh for the highest stats. But Aruseus is going to be on top, now.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Well, of course Aruseus is going to be the top of the top. It is the Creation Pokémon after all, and created the majority of the Pokémon. (Or did it just create Mew...? I am going to have to look into that.)

But in terms of non-god Pokémon, Mewtwo, Lugia, and Ho-Oh have the highest stats.

Black_Wind

Old champ, new gen
    Years
    I think that it would of created Mew, Groundon (and the others) and an other Pokemon that has been around for along time. so maybe Lugia and Ho oh.

Back