• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    *Please note that this is only my opinion and should not be treated as fact!*

I believe that the order goes like this:
    Aruseus
    Diaruga and Parukia
    Groudon and Kyogre
    Mew
    Celebi and Jirachi
    Rayquaza
    The Regis
    Ho-Oh and Lugia
    The Bird Trinity
    The Beast Trinity
    Latios and Latias
    Mewtwo(?)

And that's as far as I can guess, as I don't know much of the rest of the legendary Pokémon found in D/P.

Black_Wind

Old champ, new gen
    Years
    Aruseus couldnt have made Mewtwo that was team rocket, but the thing is that we dont know the real time line cause each new area in the Pokemon world is differenet to the last, plus with each game they seem to add new Legendary to each game.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I know Aruseus didn't make Mewtwo. It is just on the list because it was the time line for legendaries and when they were made in what order. Mewtwo came last, and it has the question mark because of the debate on whether or not it could be counted as a Pokégod with the rest on the list. And it's a given fact that the moral majority of Pokémon fans know that Mewtwo was a genetic experiment...

I should place humans in the list somewhere after Mew. But humans are a difficult creature to explain the origins of in the Pokémon world. Mew did not create them, in my opinion. It says in Mew's data that it contains the DNA of all Pokémon. My belief is that Aruseus was just bored and wanted some more creatures to watch...

Last edited:

Black_Wind

Old champ, new gen
    Years
    Maybe it was like an adam and eve thing Aruseus was loney and made Mew as a mate.............and then all the differenet types were born from that?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I really don't like Mewtwo nor that I really use him, in Pokemon FR/LG I only trained them for about 4 levels and threw it in the PC and left it there, but while battling it I think it was strong

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Serebii93

And Your Point Is?
    Years
    Well, Mewtwo is rather old, and if he were in a battle with Deoxys, he'd win. But if he went up against Jirachi... Jirachi kicks his ass out of the stadium. *Ding*

Back