• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Michael Jackson trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    All you Micheal haters stfu. Whatever happened(if he did or not) I dunno,but he's NOT GUILTY.
    And plus,how would you people know,personally,IF he did it?

Febbie8

dOrK
    Years
    i really dont see the point of this thread --;;

its a continuous cycle
    ._."

"Jesus,It sounds like all you little kids want Micheal in jail,for things that could be lies. So sad,kids will believe ANYTHING."

did i ever say ANYTHING about putting him in jail?

no

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    Febbie8 said:
    i really dont see the point of this thread --;;

its a continuous cycle
    ._."

"Jesus,It sounds like all you little kids want Micheal in jail,for things that could be lies. So sad,kids will believe ANYTHING."

did i ever say ANYTHING about putting him in jail?

no

My post wasn't targeted towards you. Actually,it was targeted to EVERYONE with the sad look on their stupid little faces.If you were going through the things Micheal was,you would be crying to death trying to get people to believe you.

Jolty-kun

Years
    Michael is innocent ><, i know, my whole family knows it and such, i know you guys are going about kids telling the newspaper people and such, but think of that boy that appeared in the paper once, he actually said he spent a like day with michael, and michael didnt do ANYTHING, and that really is saying something, and this thing was on the front of the paper, and it was big, because no kid had said that before, but i bet you other kids thought he was guilty, then he had came round, not done anything, and they couldnt be bothered to tell, its because they dont really care, so yeah, hes innocent, just what I think X3

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    xD. I don't understand why people like his music.
    Because he "is" a great singer/dancer. Some of today's pop stars for example, Usher looked up to guys like him when growing up, from his unique way of singing he brought to the table when he left the Jackson 5 and the incredible dancing he pulled off at his shows (people mainly know his moon walk but trust me in my opinion the moon walk is only a fraction of his ability to perform). Sure his dramatic transformation of his face to the alligations he just avoided aren't the best thing for his career but his personal life should have nothing to do with his ability to sing or dance, fact is he's just that good and explains why he has so many fans in situations like this.

I'm going to take the court's word on this and believe he was innocent because I don't know, they were scanning the evidence not me. I was following this case since the day he pulled that dumb stunt for his fans by holding his baby out the window but if there is anything I've learned what he should do, is hire someone who is good with handling the media because or at least teach MJ how to handle his statements on camera because with millions of people watching, there are millions of different views of Jackson and as far as he knows is what he lives in his daily life, which is his own MJ La La Land caused by his life as a child under the spotlight.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Not guilty on all 10 counts.

Look, there was no REAL evidence against him. The jury has been seen to be chuckling at the prosecution and their 'witnesses' and accusers because the case was that stupid. That's the right word to use - stupid.
    Macauley Culkin and other friends of Michael all flatly said Nothing happened in the bedroom.
    What we hear in the news is all speculation and innuendo - and if you hear it often enough, you'd probably start believing in it.

The lawyer, Tom Sneddon who was against Michael Jackson in this case, was also the prosecution in the 1993 case (in which the parents accepted money rather than continue with the case).

Not guilty on all 10 counts, including the lesser counts. A clean sweep.
    The jury scanned the evidence and reviewed the testmonies again and again. 32 hours discussing the verdict.
    They realise how phoney this case is and if anyone properly researched the case, you'd know it as well.

Now Michael can get on with his life. He's a magnet for crazy money-obsessed people, so I hope he'll be more careful and NOT trust anybody, including children.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Bah. Who really cares if Michael Jackson's innocent or not? It doesn't directly affect us in any way, shape, or form (to the best of my knowledge). Let's just get on with our lives again now that this...incident has been resolved.

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    I do, I don't like Michael Jackson and I think he really did it, so I say he should have been guilty, rumors have been told and some aren't true, so that's why Michael Jackson isn't guilty
    just like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" because of one true rumor, no one will believe it

Michael Jackson, you are one lucky *******, you better be glad you are innocent, cause if I was the jury, I'd send your *** straight to **** to where you do belong

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Keitaro said:
    Because he "is" a great singer/dancer. Some of today's pop stars for example, Usher looked up to guys like him when growing up, from his unique way of singing he brought to the table when he left the Jackson 5 and the incredible dancing he pulled off at his shows (people mainly know his moon walk but trust me in my opinion the moon walk is only a fraction of his ability to perform). Sure his dramatic transformation of his face to the alligations he just avoided aren't the best thing for his career but his personal life should have nothing to do with his ability to sing or dance, fact is he's just that good and explains why he has so many fans in situations like this.
    I understand the Jackson 5 and his kick-*** dance moves, but I just don't like his music as a solo artist.

It's obvious that the family was just trying to get money from him.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Oh joy. He's innocent. How did we know?

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I do, I don't like Michael Jackson and I think he really did it, so I say he should have been guilty, rumors have been told and some aren't true, so that's why Michael Jackson isn't guilty
    just like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" because of one true rumor, no one will believe it

Interesting...but let me disagree.
    Why are you so sure he's guilty? Please enlighten me.

Michael Jackson, you are one lucky *******, you better be glad you are innocent, cause if I was the jury, I'd send your *** straight to **** to where you do belong

Where do you get such hate from? Seriously, has he ever done anything to you? Have you ever seen him do anything "inappropriate" with others?
    If you really feel that way, I hope you never get picked for jury duty.

Guest123_x1

I posted this quoting before, and I'll do it again-
    The same theory stated applies to Jacko.
    Justice won't be totally served until all the priests who are guilty have been punished in a court of law and by the God they said they served but in reality didn't.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    yeah here here GLW. I was relieved he finally is free.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back