• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] MidknightVortex's Gallery!

Traditional or Digital?

• Traditional

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Digital

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

midknightvortex

PokeArtist
    Years
    I do mostly traditonal art, and am currently trying to master my own style of coloring.
    Down are some samples. Art is a passion and so is design, I went to a tech school instead of regular highscool and graduated certified in Graphic Arts.

Spoiler:

My Channel Art
    MidknightVortex's Gallery!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Adam Kaczmarek

The Mentor
    Years
    Those Lucarios look awesome, can't wait to see the finished version! The colours in the girl's hair blend really nicely and the way you made the hair look like actual strands at the end is great :D

midknightvortex

PokeArtist
    Years
    Those Lucarios look awesome, can't wait to see the finished version! The colours in the girl's hair blend really nicely and the way you made the hair look like actual strands at the end is great :D

Thanks! im gald you like them, sadly I believe I dont have lucario anymore, but I'll be doing another one similar to this one haha; the other drawing I still have.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Your sketches are what stunned me the most. Nice work Vortex, my favorite is the sketch of the woman! Keep up the good work, I'll be paying attention. ;)

Also, are you finished coloring the Mega Lucario?

midknightvortex

PokeArtist
    Years
    Your sketches are what stunned me the most. Nice work Vortex, my favorite is the sketch of the woman! Keep up the good work, I'll be paying attention. ;)

Also, are you finished coloring the Mega Lucario?

Thanks! and sadly I dont have that drawing anymore thanks to my dogs haha, but im currently working on a similar picture with both lucario's and it will be done tonight.

Back