• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mightyena37 - Effort Master Trainer

Mightyena37

Effort Master Trainer
    Years
    Hey folks, I'm Mightyena37. I consider myself an Effort Master Trainer. What's that you may ask? It's how you get the most powerful Pokemon you can possibly have through breeding and proper training.

If you have any questions about the Effort system in the Pokemon games, please feel free to ask me about it. I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue came out years ago, and have played Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby and Sapphire. I've got hundreds of hours in across all the games, and would be glad to help you understand how you too can train your Pokemon to be the best!

So far I think these boards are great, and people seem to be pretty friendly overall. It's a great community and I'm glad to be a part of it. :)

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Hey There Mightyena37 Welcome to PC im MoonLight nice to meet ya :) i hope ya have a Great Time !

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Welcome to PC Mightyena37, nice to see another intelligent person here!Stay active, and post lots!!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    *auto respond from robot*
    Welcome to PC.
    I am not here now.
    *sleeping*ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.....
    Just leave the message and I'll reply later.
    DUDE.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Mightyena37 said:
    Hey folks, I'm Mightyena37. I consider myself an Effort Master Trainer. What's that you may ask? It's how you get the most powerful Pokemon you can possibly have through breeding and proper training.

If you have any questions about the Effort system in the Pokemon games, please feel free to ask me about it. I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue came out years ago, and have played Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby and Sapphire. I've got hundreds of hours in across all the games, and would be glad to help you understand how you too can train your Pokemon to be the best!

So far I think these boards are great, and people seem to be pretty friendly overall. It's a great community and I'm glad to be a part of it. :)
    Hello! Glad you could join us!

Back