• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migit's Collection and Breeding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Awesome thanks!

cleffa.gif
    healball.png

Luna
    Magic Guard
    Bold
    31/31/?/31/31/31
    Pound, Charm​

She's born and ready for you :)

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • if you dont mind me asking did you by chance also come across the same cleffa but with a 31/x/31/31/31/31 iv spread?

umm yeah, i think so. ill have to search through them, have a good half a box of cleffas, but should have most spreads.

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
  • umm yeah, i think so. ill have to search through them, have a good half a box of cleffas, but should have most spreads.

id really appreciate one of those too so i can have the 2 builds i wanted. if youd like i could give you one of my shiny greninja as payment.

Years
  • hey, i was wondering if I could have more on the Gamestop celebi and the japanese event celebi. like OT, ID, date met

same with the japanese event arceus :P

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • hey, i was wondering if I could have more on the Gamestop celebi and the japanese event celebi. like OT, ID, date met

same with the japanese event arceus :P

Sure thing, I do plan on adding all those details to the shop asap, just lifes gets in the way :P

celebi.gif

OT: GAMESTP
    ID: 02271
    Nature: Rash
    Seems to have had a fateful encounter in the Johto Region

OT: Japanese
    ID: 07100
    Nature: Naive
    Seems to have had a fateful encounter in the Johto Region
    (Believe this one is a 2010 event, was used to allow you to battle Giovanni in HGSS and to catch Zoura in BW)

arceus.gif

OT: Japanese
    ID: 07189
    Nature: Naughty
    Seems to have had a fateful encounter in the Sinnoh region
    (Was a 2009 event - This Pokémon, when sent to Pokémon Platinum will give you access to special insight into Arceus. This Pokémon, when sent to Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver, will give you access to a Level 1 Dialga, Palkia or Giratina.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    I would like to apply to this shop. I am looking to complete my pokedex and am trying to keep all the pokemon in one game so I can use Bank to transfer them all up to Moon.
    FC: 1994 1511 6552
    IGN: Ryu
    Games: Y and AS
    Timezone: EST/ UTC-4(I think)

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I would like to apply to this shop. I am looking to complete my pokedex and am trying to keep all the pokemon in one game so I can use Bank to transfer them all up to Moon.
    FC: 1994 1511 6552
    IGN: Ryu
    Games: Y and AS
    Timezone: EST/ UTC-4(I think)

Sure thing, if you can give me a list of what you need, I'm happy to get them all to you

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hopefully major update starting in 12 hours (after work and a nap), but please request or ask questions. Need to get this place more lively

EDIT: updates complete

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Now available in store - will update main posts soon

Spoiler:

Years
  • Now available in store - will update main posts soon

Spoiler:

i love the bit about not being able to post the OT hahahah

Status