• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migit's Collection and Breeding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2016
    hello i need a low level preferably male Goomy and Deino i have a tyrunt and fletchinder to trade for them i need this asap please

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Ok, I'll see you on the weekend!

I'll be around for a little while now. But I'll keep checking back. Over the next 3 days. So hopefully I see you.

Oh I see! I guess none of the pokemon on my list were kb or level 1, darn.
    Well anyway thank you for telling me!

Oh god yeah. Once Sun & Moon come out, it's going to be quite an adventure starting up a whole new collection. Hoping to finish all blue pentagon pokes before then.

Oh more are level 1. Like I think mareep is. That list just met both criteria kb and level.
    I can breed the list you asked for if you want.
    But yeah I'm gonna leave breeding shinies till Alola other than requests for now. Just cause it seems like it'll be a waste of time.

hello i need a low level preferably male Goomy and Deino i have a tyrunt and fletchinder to trade for them i need this asap please

Yeah I can give you them both at level 1

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hello Again! :) I dont know if this is even possible but I understand :)

Your PC User Name: FrdRed
    Your FC: 1049-2693-9787
    Your IGN: Jared
    Pokemon: Tyrunt
    Nickname:
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Sturdy (Hidden Ability)
    Pokeball: Pokeball
    IVs: 6IVs
    Moves: Earthquake Iron Head Dragon Claw Rock Slide
    Shiny: No thanks
    EVs: Atk: 252 Spd: 252

I noticed you use powersaves to access rare candies?
    so i was wondering if you could maybe level it up in day time to let it evolve into tyrantrum?
    I'm not in rush, please take your time thanks! :)

Sure thing. Should be an easy breed once i find where I put my HA Tyrunt :P
    Im reorganising my boxes so things are easier to find, but it seems to have become one of those things that ive made even messier in the process :D
    Should be done by tonight, and I'll evolve it for you, no worries

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2019
    So what do you charge for common Pokemon to complete my pokedex I just need a few... I really want a shiny charm

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • So what do you charge for common Pokemon to complete my pokedex I just need a few... I really want a shiny charm

Dex Filling is free :)
    Unless you ask for some ridiculous amount of Pokémon (one guy asked for 367) then maybe I'll ask for something in return.

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Hello, may I make a breeding request?

Your PC User Name: AmetsuCAT
    Your FC: 4227 2577 5625
    Your IGN: Catherine
    Pokemon: Zangoose
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability: Toxic Boost
    Pokeball: Any
    IVs: 6IV
    Moves: (may take longer): Night Slash, Iron Tail
    Shiny: N/A
    EVs: N/A

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    I also have a number of shinies that I can add to your collection, including Golem, Medicham and Dustox. I was hoping to clone them as I'm also collecting Shiny Pokémon if that's ok?

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hello, may I make a breeding request?

Your PC User Name: AmetsuCAT
    Your FC: 4227 2577 5625
    Your IGN: Catherine
    Pokemon: Zangoose
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability: Toxic Boost
    Pokeball: Any
    IVs: 6IV
    Moves: (may take longer): Night Slash, Iron Tail
    Shiny: N/A
    EVs: N/A

I also have a number of shinies that I can add to your collection, including Golem, Medicham and Dustox. I was hoping to clone them as I'm also collecting Shiny Pokémon if that's ok?

Sure thing, I can do both you. Im happy to clone for you if you're unable to do it yourself.
    Just a heads up though, I'm on annual leave from work until monday, and I've kept myself pretty busy during my leave, and this weekend is the same, but I should be able to complete it all on Monday for you

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Sure thing, I can do both you. Im happy to clone for you if you're unable to do it yourself.
    Just a heads up though, I'm on annual leave from work until monday, and I've kept myself pretty busy during my leave, and this weekend is the same, but I should be able to complete it all on Monday for you

That's no problem, thank you very much :)

Pkmntrainerniek

OSH (Official Shiny Hunter)
    Years
  • Hi, I am interested in two of your competitive pokemon. this is my proposal:

For your 5IV gengar, I'll trade you a 5IV taillow (31/31/31/31/x/31).
    For your 5IV shiny gallade, I'll trade you another shiny. I can trade you a shiny absol or a shiny sylveon, although I think you already have a sylveon because it is one of your favorite pokemon.

Thank you in advance.

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
  • Breeding request:

Your PC User Name: Nadimo97
    Your FC: 0791 1879 2190
    Your IGN:Nadimo
    Pokemon: Furfrou LVL 1
    Nickname: Waffle
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Fur Coat
    Pokeball: as you want
    IVs: 6 IV/ 5 IV(-Special Attack)
    Moves: N/A
    Shiny: Yes please
    EVs: Want to train it myself :)

And i also have interest in your shiiny Rayquaza 6IV, but i dont have any Vivillion or Unown characters
    maybe i can give you a shiny male 5 Iv Adamant Heracross UT?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    Hi! This is a really cool shop! Could you breed an Amaura for me, or perhaps let me borrow an Aumara/Aurorus to breed myself? Not looking for good IVs or anything, I just need specimens for my living dex.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • That's no problem, thank you very much :)

Thanks, I'll let you know once I'm done

Hi, I am interested in two of your competitive pokemon. this is my proposal:

For your 5IV gengar, I'll trade you a 5IV taillow (31/31/31/31/x/31).
    For your 5IV shiny gallade, I'll trade you another shiny. I can trade you a shiny absol or a shiny sylveon, although I think you already have a sylveon because it is one of your favorite pokemon.

Thank you in advance.

Sounds good, I'll need to double check but I think I have a 6IV shiny Gallade somewhere :S

Breeding request:

Your PC User Name: Nadimo97
    Your FC: 0791 1879 2190
    Your IGN:Nadimo
    Pokemon: Furfrou LVL 1
    Nickname: Waffle
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Fur Coat
    Pokeball: as you want
    IVs: 6 IV/ 5 IV(-Special Attack)
    Moves: N/A
    Shiny: Yes please
    EVs: Want to train it myself :)

And i also have interest in your shiiny Rayquaza 6IV, but i dont have any Vivillion or Unown characters
    maybe i can give you a shiny male 5 Iv Adamant Heracross UT?

Sounds good, I don't have pink heracross.
    I'll post back once I find you a black Furfrou

Hi! This is a really cool shop! Could you breed an Amaura for me, or perhaps let me borrow an Aumara/Aurorus to breed myself? Not looking for good IVs or anything, I just need specimens for my living dex.

I'll breed you up one, its always nice to have good IVs :)

Hello there! You came back?

Yep, well I never really left, life just got a bit hectic, I got a puppy and got forced to take some annual leave from work, so I was more stalking than being active here, but should be back to proper active hours in the next 2-3 days.
    Did I owe you something, I have a Tyrantrum for another person that I bred and never traded before I kinda disappeared for 2 weeks

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2016
    I was supposed to get Hippopotas :) I can get Tyrantrum instead if it's certain that the person who asked is not active or available!

p.s. What kind of breed is your puppy?

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I was supposed to get Hippopotas :) I can get Tyrantrum instead if it's certain that the person who asked is not active or available!

p.s. What kind of breed is your puppy?

Oh sorry, I'll get you both, I think I've already bred the Hippopotas.

Its a Shetland Sheepdog

Years
  • Hey, I'm interested in your shiny dragon Pokemon and I can offer you a shiny Steelix, shiny event Metagross, 6IV EV trained Gardevoir and a 6IV Swablu.
    I'm specifically interested in your Gible and Goodra. Thanks in advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back