• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migit's National Dex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalapplepie

Digital
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2018
    The shiny feebas maybe? Ill clone it and return it to you though.
    Or you can have the ability capsule for free, Items are pretty easy to come by.

Yeah sure, I have it but thats cool.

Sounds good
    Hey!
    I finally have your pokemon ready.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    It'll just have to be when were both online, im on for the next couple of hours if youre on at all.
    Sorry im working fulltime still, even over xmas, so my availability is pretty scattered

Which event pokes? (event gengar is shiny), also which Vivillion pattern do you have?
    Cause ill probably trade you for Zoroark and Vivillion

Level 12 is fine for the vivillion, I dont have Jungle yet, so yep thats okay.

Same as before, can trade whenever we catch one another online, and yep I can give you ability capsule aswell in the trade, are there 2 other items youd also like?

Hi! I realized that I edited my previous post too much and it was confusing, so I deleted my previous reply and typed a new one :) I have a 5IV scatterbug that will evolve into the Jungle Vivillon (breed; I can evolve it too if you want me to :)), a shiny Octillery (caught Remoraid & evolved), and an Elegant Vivillon (got from GTS). I would like a Arceus, Jirachi & Celebi, if you're interested in all 3. I have a few other Vivillon patterns too (all from GTS - Modern, High Plains, Marine,). Would you be interested?

Hope to hear from you soon! ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    I have a shiny Dragonite and a shiny umbreon would you be willing to trade for a jirachi, mew, victini or manaphy if you have them?

Years
  • Hello i am really interested in ur shiny bird trio and much more i have tons of breeding comp shinys and as well dexnav shinys.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hello i am really interested in ur shiny bird trio and much more i have tons of breeding comp shinys and as well dexnav shinys.

If you look at the Google docs thing in my original post.
    Any 3 pokes you can donate to fill in the gaps would be great.
    Preferably unevolved things but I'm really happy with anything that I don't currently have
    Which is quite a bit at the moment

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back