• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mik-tan's Super Icons =3~!

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Ah, well, since my banner/avatar making business is nao out, I have decided to now make something that I am actually good at. And which is very fun and kinda easy for me. Drum roll please ;; if you didn't see the topic name, which you probably did MIK-TAN IS MAKING SUPER DUPER ICONS *shot for saying super duper.* Well anyways, Mik-tan can do anything >:]! She can even color an icon from a manga!1!!!111! Though, I AM pretty bad at putting text/words/anything else on the icons, so. LETS GET STARTED, DESU~?

examples. please dont steal >:[
    manga colorings - 1, 2, 3.

anime icon thingies - 1, 2.

form. plz follow.
    size ;; up to 120 x 120.
    color scheme ;; only if really nessecary, i'm bad at this too >.< then it's random x3.
    text ;; again, only if nessecary =[.
    image ;; heh..heh..duh.

other stuffz0rz.
    good site for manga bases =]. - credit to undeadmiko. or. papermoon_icons.
    good site for anime stocks =] - credit to animestocks . com.

GOOD LUCKZ0RZ TO ME. IMMA MAKING MANY ICONS FOR THEE =]!

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I'll be your first customer. :3 You make lovely avatars. <3<3

size ;; 100 x 100
    color scheme ;; I don't really care. Anything you want. <3
    text ;; Dara
    image ;; Ryoma

Thank you! I appreciate this! =]

Rena

Years
    Nice Customer-san ;; a.k.a Vanilla Kitsune. Ehh. I had a bit'o trouble with the border but nevertheless, VOILA~! Your Dara or whoever that is =3 icon is now officialy finished . Thank you for shopping at Super Icons, please come again soon.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    nice i like the 2nd one u colored cause it looks like a anime show not manga

anyway ill post a manga pic as soon as a find one..but cant today :(

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Nice Customer-san ;; a.k.a Vanilla Kitsune. Ehh. I had a bit'o trouble with the border but nevertheless, VOILA~! Your Dara or whoever that is =3 icon is now officialy finished . Thank you for shopping at Super Icons, please come again soon.

Woah. o_o My name is Dara so that's why the text is Dara.. XD His name is Ryoma from Prince of Tennis. Thank you very much and I looove it. <3<3

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MIKI-CHAN~

size ;; 100 x 100
    color scheme ;; Rahndome Plezzuze
    text ;; Eh? <---If you add that in or not, that's Miki-chan's choice. ;3
    image ;; Couldn't figure out how to make it the image alone, but it's the second one from the left on the bottom row.

Thaaankies! Go Miki-chan~!

Rena

Years
    Some isn't working with my photobucket 3=. But, I have an idea 8D. I will upload it as my avatar thenn....you save it and put it as yours or whatever =]. *Cough. *Cough* Miki-tan has super bad ideas. But, lets try that~

EDIT: It's doesn't work, nuu =[. But I'm trying again, for Jyu-chan's sake ;o.

EDIT EDIT: And...Miki-tan made a new one =]!

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    :OOOOOOOOOOOO

WaaaaiiiiIIIIIII!!!! EIJI-CHAN, SUGOIIII-NAAAAA!!

Thankies very very muchly Miki-chan. :D I'll be hosting it on my own account, so you can delete it from yours whenever you feel like it.

Back