• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~milk Or Dark~*!*~

MILK OR DARK

• MILK CHOCOLATE

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • DARK CHOCOLATE

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • BOTH

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • NEITHER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Naminé likes chocolate milk more. Normal white milk tastes rather bland yet makes her more thirsty as well. At least chocolate milk tastes good although it can never satisfy the thirst~

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I like milk chocolate best, Dark chocolate makes me ill and it has a nasty taste to it, I don't really eat much chocolate as I used to anyway ;D

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I prefer milk chocolate; dark chocolate has that bittersweet tang I'm not very fond of.

Nami-chan...*giggles* Types of chocolate, not milk! XD;

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I prefer Dark chocolate. It just tastes better to me.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'm a bigger fan of white chocolate,but I'm a bigger fan of all chocolate X3
    So..
    I like both equally XD The more,the merrier I always say ;D

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Milk chocolate owns everything. XD Dark chocolate is too bitter for me. And as strange as it may sound...it's a bit too chocolatey. o.o

Milk chocolate ftw. <33

~Kelsey

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Lily said:

Nami-chan...*giggles* Types of chocolate, not milk! XD;

They are both blessings from heaven that are equally sweet, and leave an equally thirsty after-taste for Naminé~

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I don't mind the bitter taste of dark chocolate (especially if it's covering cherries), my favorite types are milk and white chocolate. They're both irresistably sweet.

enyce

banned
    Years
    Mr_Smilie:) said:
    well i like white chocolate but i think that would count as a white so yea white rules.

I find that post racists.

But i like milk chocolate, dark chocolate is nasty.

Back