• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mimikyu's new 'Z-Move' Idea

Noctilos

Calling it now, Mimikyu's new Z-Move description will mention that the actual Mimikyu (the thing hiding underneath the disguise) peeks out from under its disguise and afflicts the target with the 'mysterious illness' it supposedly causes when people see it's true form (the illness I believe, will be the badly poisoned or cursed). Whether or not Mimikyu's appearance also petrifies the opponent into preventing it from escaping is something I've also thought could happen.

Any other ideas?

Caaethil

#1 Greninja Fan
    Years
  • This makes sense considering how the Z-move shows it peeking out from underneath the cloth. The animation seems like it was cut short - maybe it comes out of the cloth more/completely?

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
  • I was thinking that maybe Mimikyu has a bond with Marshadow. My point is, the red spark under its cloth really resembles Marshadow's eyes, and since they both share the Ghost type as a primary type it would only make sense that they are somehow related.

It could be that Marshadow is an alternate form of Mimikyu maybe? Like, Mimikyu is the shy one (thus the Fairy typing) and Marshadow is the one that gains confidence and starts beating people down (hence the Fighting type)? I don't know, it's just the first thought that crossed my mind when I saw that animation of Mimikyu. Z-move would be cool too though.

Back