• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mina in US/UM.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Mina was the only captain to not have a trial in S/M.

Do you think Mina will have a trial in Pokemon US/UM? If so, what would you like it to be?

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    I hope it does. That Kommo-o trial is disappointing at the very least.

But, I'm still hoping for a gym.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    I would like for her to have a trial - it felt really weird just having her pop up and give you a Z-Crystal and then to have the random Dragon-type trial. I like her character and personality from what we've seen because she's random and arty and likes nature which reminds me of me! But as a Trial Captain she's disappointing so would like to see that addressed.

jombii

Years
    I would like for her to have a trial - it felt really weird just having her pop up and give you a Z-Crystal and then to have the random Dragon-type trial. I like her character and personality from what we've seen because she's random and arty and likes nature which reminds me of me! But as a Trial Captain she's disappointing so would like to see that addressed.

Plus, she has the capability of a good trainer as seen from our battle with her before the battle tree. A battle with her again would be nice.

jombii

Years
    I'm excited to see more of her! I really hope we can finally have a proper battle with her. And the golf girl too.

Acerola? Yeah, she's a one-shot thing in SM. We have no backstory of her except that she did accomplish the grand trials before.

Sirfetch’d

I think Mina will have a more impactful storyline. I could even see her being the new champion tbh! As great as SM was, quite a few characters were not given enough story and left forgettable, so here is to hoping they change that. Including Mina!

jombii

Years
    I think Mina will have a more impactful storyline. I could even see her being the new champion tbh! As great as SM was, quite a few characters were not given enough story and left forgettable, so here is to hoping they change that. Including Mina!

Not champion though. A gym leader perhaps?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years

tbh I really don't want her as Champion just because it would mean another Fairy-type Champion so soon ;_;

And @above yeah would like to see more of Kahili. Seemed really random to have her pop up in the Elite Four, and she doesn't seem like she's enjoying the gig either so maybe seeing her in a different situation/location would be better than randomly in the E4

Years
    I'd love to see Mina become a Gym Leader if Alola establishes it. We did get our first Fairy-type Gym Leader last generation (along with the type's own debut) so it would be nice to have another one.

Back