• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft and Pokemon Zombiezrule and A.C.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2012
    Hi I'm Anthony, AKA Zombiezrule AKA A.C. AKA zombieboybrains. I have Pokemon Pearl and Sapphire as my parents won't let me get the newer versions. I have almost a full PC on Pearl and quite alot of lvl 100s. My friend BL14N is also a member and he has Leaf Green, Platinum, Soul Silver and Black.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC. :D I guess your friend told you about the site? Invited you? That's quite nice. :)

I think the 4th generation gaming sections are perfect for you, as well as the General Pokemon Gaming sections, since you have most of 4th Generation games as well as 3rd. That sucks though that your parents won't let you have the newer versions of the games. Let's hope soon you'll get to convince them. ;)

Anyways. Have fun here! I'm sure you will, and I shall see ya around!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Yeah I did tell him about the PokéCommunity cos it's so awesome I just had to tell him, I love the PokéCommunity!!!!

Back