• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft - Stud Tech Reloaded - w/ GoodTimesWithScar & StudMuffinSam

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
    Hey guys, Welsknight here, bringing you another brand new Minecraft series, and I'm extremely excited about this one, because I'm playing with one of my all-time favorite Youtubers, GoodTimesWithScar! This is Stud Tech Reloaded, a private server featuring a mod pack put together by StudMuffinSam, another Youtuber who is also on the server. In this series, we'll be building all sorts of cool stuff and making full use of the large number of mods that make up this awesome mod pack!

I hope you enjoy these videos as much as I enjoy making them!

Here's Episode 1: Beginning the Sky Base!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
    Here's Episode 2: Continuing the Sky Base!

Also, for anyone interested, I will be live-streaming from this server tonight on Twitch! Here's the announcement video with the details:

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2014
    Hi Wels...
    Trying to get 100 posts... This makes 2. This Will take awhile

This makes 3 posts now... I liked todays episode of Studtech!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back