• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft

Lucreciatwo

A Mewtwo Lover
    Years
    Speaking of Minecraft, I got snubbed of Youtuber Status on KermitplaysMC's new server.
    They said it was because I didn't have enough subscribers.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
    Years
    I rather like Minecraft, but I really don't play it much now. Call me a hipster, but I started to resent it after Minecraft got really popular and it was all that the annoying little kids started to talk about it.

Years
    I rather like Minecraft, but I really don't play it much now. Call me a hipster, but I started to resent it after Minecraft got really popular and it was all that the annoying little kids started to talk about it.

A lot of games seem to be like that. Once a franchise/game gathers enough followers, some people (especially veterans) tend to stop enjoying said franchise/game. (Pokemon might actually be an exception for me) I would know because I've started "hating" on Call of Duty since Black Ops 2 came out.

Years
    I've had Minecraft for a year or so now, and it's still pretty fun to play. I like to build stuff, but I'm awful at it, so I tend to lean towards exploration and stuff.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I used to play Minecraft with my friends on Xbox, but I got bored of it after a couple of months. I don't see how people can play the game for such a long time. Frankly, the game just didn't interest me that much.

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
    Years
    sooooo... i tried getting on here → mc.craftrum.co and it's all like "pinging...(B****)" and i'm all like why you no working for me server, soooo... is there another server address we can use if not i could possibly set up a server, been a while since i've done one but i'm sure i can do it again! let me know

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
    Years
    I never liked MC to much, but then Pixelmon mod came out I wanted to play it, about 3,4 hours gameplay join GTA 4 MP and play it ;)

But if someone could do a Pixelmon mod for android devices I definetly would buy it whatever cost.

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
    Years
    I do! I'm a helper on the server REALMCRAFT check it out sometime!
    I'm iamlegend92 (Legend).

Back